Obama - having a snit fit over 3rd parties

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattves...egacy-n2224894

obama says you vote for a third party, that's a vote for Trump and "you're ruining my legacy!"

boo hoo obama!!

black power ain't holding up its end of its unholy bargain ain't it????
  • Old-T
  • 10-01-2016, 12:56 PM
I've heard a lot of folks--including some on here--say a vote for a 3rd party is a vote for Clinton.

Sniveling is sniveling.
A vote for a third party is a vote for a third party, end of story.
It seems Clinton is having more defections to third and fourth parties this election cycle.

Many are part of the Bernie "gimme,gimmie,gimmie" crowd that want the government to take their parents place when they finally kick them out and change all the locks.
I've heard a lot of folks--including some on here--say a vote for a 3rd party is a vote for Clinton.

Sniveling is sniveling.
Originally Posted by Old-T

If you establishment types want to "upset the apple cart"

Vote TRUMP2016! But you don't want that, you like your cushy establishment position. You don't want to give it up. You want to sit there and look down your nose at hard working Americans that are sick of this shit. You are the problem 0ld-Trollop!

It seems Clinton is having more defections to third and fourth parties this election cycle. Originally Posted by Jackie S
yep, this is a race by both who will lose the least voters, not win the most.

DEM Clinton voters defect to Green Party + Libertarian + Republican

REP Trump voters defect to Libertarian + Democratic

and theres the none of the above voters who will be staying home.
A vote for a third party is a vote for a third party, end of story. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
i agree with that. lol!
  • Old-T
  • 10-01-2016, 09:27 PM
If you establishment types want to "upset the apple cart"

Vote TRUMP2016! But you don't want that, you like your cushy establishment position. You don't want to give it up. You want to sit there and look down your nose at hard working Americans that are sick of this shit. You are the problem 0ld-Trollop! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You know, you are so cute when you stand up and try to sound like you know what you are talking about, but you are so far off that it is laughable.

So tell me--what IS my job? I will give you one hint--if Trump gets elected I will almost certainly have MORE work possibilities, not less.