URL / Website: na
City: Lubbock
State: Texas
Address: 50th just east of quaker
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: short black hair, ear length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite asian, decent b cups, short hair that fit her face really well, couldnt tell if that made her look younger or if she was since light was dim.
Recommendation: Yes
What is rod? Why hide activities?
What is rod? Why hide activities? Originally Posted by dewster88
Its ROS which is an acronym for rest of the story and if you had premium Premium Access you wouldn't have to ask.
What is rod? Why hide activities? Originally Posted by dewster88

It stands for ROS - Rest of Story - the contents of which can only be viewed by guys with Premium Access PA. If you want to get PA - you can either pay for it or write a review . Thank you.
Is this a new spa?
Is this a new spa? Originally Posted by Longbullit
I believe so, ive never noticed it before but it could be due to being tucked in a shopping center. I havent seen a review on this place before so figured it to be fairly new. Ad online seemed to have made it sound like a new place. Ive been to most of the places around town and this girl wasnt familiar at all
I stopped by last night. The woman there had the short hair as described, but was older... looked in 40s, so likely 50s and had a strong voice. I have not seen her before anywhere. Is that the girl you described? I declined, but would revisit if there is a younger version there.
Thanks
I stopped by last night. The woman there had the short hair as described, but was older... looked in 40s, so likely 50s and had a strong voice. I have not seen her before anywhere. Is that the girl you described? I declined, but would revisit if there is a younger version there. Originally Posted by RaiderFrank
I bet thats her, when I went in the lighting was pretty dim and the bulbs were red so it was hard for me to tell how old she was. I wanted to give it another shot and see if I could catch another girl in there. To answer your question though, I bet its the same girl
Ok thanks. Just a question bustednutter. No need to get mad. Did u really try to come across as cooler than me for having ‘premium premium access?’ Ha.
Anyway, I just checked this place out. I’d like to make a review but not 100% sure how. Any advice?
Anyway, I just checked this place out. I’d like to make a review but not 100% sure how. Any advice? Originally Posted by dewster88

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2461148
Ok nice. Just not sure where to click to post a review or forum
  • Nmguy
  • 11-17-2018, 12:24 PM
When you want to post a review, just go to area where you read reviews under the section you want to post. This review and thread is under amp/ spa west texas. Once in this section, there is a button just above (new encounter report) select this then you can post your review for all to see. Ros section is for the more detailed information you wish to share. Hope this helps
Yikes. I just go to ‘search’ then type in Lubbock and it brings up all “Lubbock” forums, encounters, posts, announcements, etc. not too good at navigating yet