Value

I know longer see any value in ECCIE. What are we paying for now?
That's no lie. If they can post and we can't search for providers, what is the purpose of the site now??
I'm just want to know where everyone is going to go, what website? I have oh2 and p411, I haven't used either very much. Are there others that are more popular?
Im really bummed about the whole situation and I'm sure I'm not the only one!
OH2 is similar to ECCIE and the admin CK is great. I would definitely start to utilize OH2 if you haven’t already.
I’m heading to Shreveport Very Soon
What a Bummer
There are no new website to visit as the laws were pasted September 1 in Texas that views eccie and other websites like it as contributing to human trafficking or solicitation. Being the reason the ads, and profiles were pulled. According to the literature and I did not read it throughly a possible felony could involved with promoting of such activities. Those laws change the game! As I’ve stated before it’s no longer worth the risk. You’ll see people drop off as many already have.
What ECCIE and others fail to realize is that this law is a Texas law. It has no effect on the other 49 states. ECCIE in typical fashion hit the panic button.
What ECCIE and others fail to realize is that this law is a Texas law. It has no effect on the other 49 states. ECCIE in typical fashion hit the panic button. Originally Posted by dolemite8314
If I’m correct..I believe eccie was born out of Dallas/FW
Your correct Drinkin
On the face of it, I see how hobbyists and providers alike no longer find value in this site. Even though I've only been here 4 years, there have been a lot of changes in that time. One thing I've noticed is some seem to immediately hit the panic button, while some adjust and adapt to the new rules. Those who panic eventually see it's not the end of the world and find their way back.

Most of us don't like change, but things will settle down and this "new way" will become our new normal. Yes, it requires a bit more due diligence on both sides, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Perhaps I'm being a little too optimistic, but least we didn't lose the board completely and we still have an amazing network of friends to keep us informed!
I think things will smooth out. We are still here and if the providers are in SBC and want to meet up with us, they can still PM their numbers to us and we can plan ahead.
It may not give us a quick notice on travelers but I do have P411 and OH2 and I think I will get all I can afford.
Just keep the communication lines open and we can still become friends and visit.
I am on many sites. Including OH2...i like oh2....just a good ole survivor here..lol
Shreveport see yall soon!
Great value, imo, in the existing eccie database and if you use google as a supplement, even more so. I expect that to continue.

As for other resources out there, P411, tryst, erotic monkey, slixa, and many more -- one must be judicious in utilizing them, of course.
So what are all these changes coming and where are they being posted?