MY FIRST ALERT: A TIME WASTER WHO HAD NO SHAME.

Just wanted to let all of the ladies know about this one:

Earlier this week, I set an appt with someone who was very persistent on booking w me. His screening was fine, and gave plenty of personal info as well, so did not assume any different.

He recently moved to Austin, but for sure is a local. Early that morning, everything was confirmed, and I sent out my gv number. We texted and spoke several times on my way up from SA, I was making the trip to see him.
He proposed that we get lunch somewhere very close to my incall at Whole Foods. When we met up, it was packed w people, so I recommended we'd go to incall after buying our lunches to enjoy them in peace. He said, "wonderful, sounds like a plan":::: As we walked thru the exit he then stopped dead in his tracks, despite the people traffic, and asked, " oh! wait, I need to go to ATM, Soooo how much for a quickie??" I stood there w a shocked look on my face. Pretty obvious I wasnt going to answer. However I did say, " Did you not do your research?"

This guy did not ask me anything during emails, and made everything very clear and simple. His response while rolling his eyes and smirking was, " Ill figure it out, on my way to ATM"

The plan was to follow me to incall after we both got into our cars. I got into mine and drove towards where he pointed he would be, and of course, was no where to be found. I waited there for a few minutes and emailed, and waited to call me. (I didnt know his cell phone, he had been calling me from his work phone-which I do have) ..... nothing......

So, I emailed the incall address, so there was no excuse, and went straight to incall. Waited, and waited.....nothing.... about 4 emails from me and 30 mins later, I finally emailed telling him I was aware he was bailing because I did not fall for his quickie scheme and that my rate was going to be MY REGULAR RATE period. He obviously didnt want to pay this, and because of no calling or no showing and leaving me hanging at Whole foods, he knew what to expect next. (well, this)

I then received an email (he had my number) an hour after the booked time, stating, "ummm, I just left the ATM and was on my way but dont know what your email meant, you kind of lost me, oh well, whatever."

I obviously emailed him requesting that he'd make it right, after my trip up just for him, and that he was fully aware of the bull shit he pulled because he couldnt afford it. I told him the time he wasted and how upset I was. Didnt matter. He emailed back basically stating that he was clueless, and didnt know my rate was THAT much, and that basically he didnt care about the inconvenience.

Unfortunately he does not have a screen name, or, I was not given it. But I do have plenty of other info. Girls please please pm or email me and I will gladly send it. or tell you more detail.

Id also like to know if I could put this in SA, seeing how he has no problem letting girls travel for just him and then bailing.

I know his work info, email, what he looks like (gross), what "he said" he drives, refs and of course all emails to help with how he inquires.

He's a cheap asshole who didn't even try to make it right. Please put him on your black list.

Be safe out there. xoxo
Sorry that happen to you!!
I don't know how he expects for u to make the drive for only a quicky
Just wanted to let all of the ladies know about this one:

Earlier this week, I set an appt with someone who was very persistent on booking w me. His screening was fine, and gave plenty of personal info as well, so did not assume any different.

He recently moved to Austin, but for sure is a local. Early that morning, everything was confirmed, and I sent out my gv number. We texted and spoke several times on my way up from SA, I was making the trip to see him.
He proposed that we get lunch somewhere very close to my incall at Whole Foods. When we met up, it was packed w people, so I recommended we'd go to incall after buying our lunches to enjoy them in peace. He said, "wonderful, sounds like a plan":::: As we walked thru the exit he then stopped dead in his tracks, despite the people traffic, and asked, " oh! wait, I need to go to ATM, Soooo how much for a quickie??" I stood there w a shocked look on my face. Pretty obvious I wasnt going to answer. However I did say, " Did you not do your research?"

This guy did not ask me anything during emails, and made everything very clear and simple. His response while rolling his eyes and smirking was, " Ill figure it out, on my way to ATM"

The plan was to follow me to incall after we both got into our cars. I got into mine and drove towards where he pointed he would be, and of course, was no where to be found. I waited there for a few minutes and emailed, and waited to call me. (I didnt know his cell phone, he had been calling me from his work phone-which I do have) ..... nothing......

So, I emailed the incall address, so there was no excuse, and went straight to incall. Waited, and waited.....nothing.... about 4 emails from me and 30 mins later, I finally emailed telling him I was aware he was bailing because I did not fall for his quickie scheme and that my rate was going to be MY REGULAR RATE period. He obviously didnt want to pay this, and because of no calling or no showing and leaving me hanging at Whole foods, he knew what to expect next. (well, this)

I then received an email (he had my number) an hour after the booked time, stating, "ummm, I just left the ATM and was on my way but dont know what your email meant, you kind of lost me, oh well, whatever."

I obviously emailed him requesting that he'd make it right, after my trip up just for him, and that he was fully aware of the bull shit he pulled because he couldnt afford it. I told him the time he wasted and how upset I was. Didnt matter. He emailed back basically stating that he was clueless, and didnt know my rate was THAT much, and that basically he didnt care about the inconvenience.

Unfortunately he does not have a screen name, or, I was not given it. But I do have plenty of other info. Girls please please pm or email me and I will gladly send it. or tell you more detail.

Id also like to know if I could put this in SA, seeing how he has no problem letting girls travel for just him and then bailing.

I know his work info, email, what he looks like (gross), what "he said" he drives, refs and of course all emails to help with how he inquires.

He's a cheap asshole who didn't even try to make it right. Please put him on your black list.

Be safe out there. xoxo Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
LOL @ he looks gross !!
Oh yeah now that I've given you all my info why don't you drive like a hundred miles and then when you get here instead of going on the clock let's go chat somewhere at a cool eatery or better yet grab a movie and brewsky and then.....

Pardon me for saying this but at this point in your career if you can't do business without making all these compromises you should find another line of work.

If I were a girl in this business I would never drive twenty miles much less over a hundred to see a stranger just because he demands it. When you give into that shit at the beginning you've already as much as told him you're desperate and will put up with anything.

This guy could very well be a worthwhile client to others who are more disciplined, just as his references informed you.
i hate to be mean but i've tried re-scheduling with this chick and she's a timewaster. So I don't feel sorry for her driving all the way up here from San Antonio.

She wasted my a whole day of work for me let alone no explanation. She's full of shit... anyhow, it was a year ago.

Honestly, the only reason why someone would bail (in my opion) is because "the provider wasn't as expected" (i.e. she struggling.... as in semi-ugly/something wrong with her).

can anyone tell me how she looks like? on a scale of 1 to 10?
I've done the same thing this guy did when the girl showed up and wasn't as advertised. I was just too polite to turn away because I didn't want to hurt her feelings. And just because the tansaction doesn't proceed once both parties arrive isn't worthy of an alert. There needs to be more than a misunderstanding or loss of time for that.
Lol. Yup that was it!!!! I'm definitely reaaaally ugly!! What the hell was I thinking??! Totally straightens out all of the stalking after what took place Oh yea, spot on, I drove soooo far, exactly 100 miles. Damn you're good. Bahahahahaha. Honey you saw it coming. Move on. Try not to be a sore loser. This is a sport. If you can't be called out, don't make the fouls. But this was definitely cute. A very cute attempt. Cheers!
lol...surf4day, thats waaay too funny. i love how you posted that, and then emailed me same day to see me. oh! heres the crazy part, WE DEFINITELY PLAYED!! .... I wasted your entire day a year ago??... hmmm... thats a bit odd. why on earth would you be so adamant about seeing someone who allegedly wasted sooo much of your time? lol but its ok. i know youre short tempered and worried about getting blown off, while i was sending you txt of incall info, i received your very impatient and whiny emails...hahhahah... but after calling you out, once you walked in right on time, it was nice of you to apologize and bite your tongue. thank you babe.
i think 3 bills is too much especially for a quickie.
I would have done the same thing.
No pun intended.
You don't make an appt and then ask for a discount when u get there.
Ask for an hr u pay for an hr no matter how quick u are to blow.

Ezra is very attractive and is a great person to be with
BUT
YMMV
if your ugly yourself or a douche

But don't take my word for it.
Read CityJazz's review on her
what?
Wow. Sorry this kinda bullshit happened to you.

Why would someone do that when you have their personal/work info??

LOL. Someone clearly very stupid.
Wow. Sorry this kinda bullshit happened to you.

Why would someone do that when you have their personal/work info?? Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
That statement certainly adds weight to the objections many guys have about giving personal info.. and after that statement, I damn sure wouldn't give it to YOU!~~ Good luck with that.. So you DO "USE" that "personal/work" info to get revenge? interesting.
If I were a girl in this business I would never drive twenty miles much less over a hundred to see a stranger just because he demands it. When you give into that shit at the beginning you've already as much as told him you're desperate and will put up with anything.
Just ask for a deposit first ( works great for this) and that problem is pretty much remedied. Even if you've driven there, the appointment didn't happen, you're only out the expected income from the session. The deposit should be at LEAST enough to cover your gas.

Why would someone do that when you have their personal/work info??
Why would you ever say something like that? That info is to be used for verification only.
Ezra is one of my all time favorites and has always been accommodating. You're a fool if you miss out on her company.