Do you go outside the Eccie providers on P411?

I was curious if guys who are p411 verified go outside the Eccie providers to other p411 providers or stay with the ones here. I suppose more options are always better but I want to be as safe as possible.
this is a great resource, but certainly not the only. I've had only good luck with other outlets, but I'm lucky.. many get burned. at least here you can get some semi-reliable info before making the date, but don't pin yourself down to one source.
can i ask what other places you recommend? i tried going through TER and just the way they have their site organized makes it a mess. I've heard BP can be shady and Eros seems to be a bait and switch.
There are some fine ladies on p411 that aren't on here. Or sometimes put ads in provider ads here, but have no showcases here. P411 is a helpful tool if you don't have it!
I'm waiting to find one more referral before i sign up for p411. Is it okay to assume everyone on p411 is safe?

Im also trying to pace myself. I has my 1st experience last night and I'm already thinking about a few others that seem interesting.
Yes the ladies on p411 are safe.
Pacing yourself is a good thing, I went nuts the first 8 weeks.
I've had some success on eros, ter and some other sites when I was out of state and eccie wasn't big there. Don't have p411 but I am thinking about it.
P411 is cheap and worth every cent. Saves a ton of time. I have to re-up this month for about $80 and won't hesitate.
I'm waiting to find one more referral before i sign up for p411. Is it okay to assume everyone on p411 is safe?

Do not assume too much. You can presume that all the providers are actually providers and not LE if that is what you mean by safe.

But that does not mean that all the providers on P411 are solid gold. They may have some issues that you might find with providers you find anywhere (like eccie,
TER, eros, backpage), maybe they have a pimp/management, maybe they upsell, maybe they fudge on their actual age/weight, maybe they are unreliable TCB wise, maybe they are not great BCD.

I have been a P411 client for a few years now and I think it is a great resource. It helps a great deal with screening and gives access to a lot of providers that are not on eccie. The vast majority of my experiences with P411 providers have worked out very favorably. Some offer discounts to P411 clients that they do not offer other places.

Research is your best tool no matter where you find your providers. Here on eccie, P411, TER, eros, backpage, wherever.

Im also trying to pace myself. I has my 1st experience last night and I'm already thinking about a few others that seem interesting. Originally Posted by rrtx88
Pacing yourself is a good (and prudent) idea. It is very easy to go a little (or alot) overboard and wind up spending more money then you should when you are just getting started in the hobby.
I am new to the hobby and it is crazy. I wanna get a piece of every pie. Finding a happy medium will be hard to do. It is really bad up here in Dallas. Man there are sooo many. I need to find a second job that the SO does not know about just to support my new found hobby.
I am new to the hobby and it is crazy. I wanna get a piece of every pie. Finding a happy medium will be hard to do. It is really bad up here in Dallas. Man there are sooo many. I need to find a second job that the SO does not know about just to support my new found hobby. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Yeah. It's like a kid in a candy store. There are so many different ones I want to try.
Yea it is bad. How do you guys have a ATF? Heck there have been some that I would definitely want to see again but there are soooo many to see, but it gets expensive.lol
I am new to the hobby and it is crazy. I wanna get a piece of every pie. Finding a happy medium will be hard to do. It is really bad up here in Dallas. Man there are sooo many. I need to find a second job that the SO does not know about just to support my new found hobby. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996

Dallas by far has the most ladies. I would love to go to Dallas for a year to work and hoby.
Dallas by far has the most ladies. I would love to go to Dallas for a year to work and hoby. Originally Posted by homer13
Ha better work 3 jobs there are tons of hot ladies.
I only usually place ads on 411. ECCIE has too many rules when it comes to posting ads... 411 gives me free range. If I want a simply ad..i can do simple.. if I want to tell you to bend me over, rip off my panties, pull my hair, and bang me like there is no tomorrow.. I can do that too. LOL

I guess that is why 90% of the gentlemen I meet are from 411. Checking references seems to be faster via 411 too.