smh

ok ...so i am visiting town and enjoying myself with all the festivities of lovely austin!! but i had this guy just come to see me ... first of all didnt come with correct donation then insisted on daty and anal (which is not something i do ) for a hundred dollars ...clean professional hispanic guy but lets just understand that you can not get good service with cheap donation just saying ! think before you do dumb stuff ! anywho just thought id share that and vent a little lol!

I am truely enjoying austin though and appriciate all you wonderful gentlemen here..... be back soon to see yall again
  • Toyz
  • 03-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Alexis, didn't you know that was the going rate in Austin?
It's true! There is a City Ordinance and I quote:

Article 3 section 6 paragraph 22 " Maximum charge visiting CBJ Providers allowed will be $100. Some variance due to inflation and relative Hotness may be allowed on a case by case basis"

There it is.
It's true! There is a City Ordinance and I quote:

Article 3 section 6 paragraph 22 " Maximum charge visiting CBJ Providers allowed will be $100. Some variance due to inflation and relative Hotness may be allowed on a case by case basis"

There it is. Originally Posted by harkontume

Too funny.

To the OP, we are all sorry that cheapos like him exist. They exist in every city. No excuse for it. However, please don't judge a city or even the board from a few bad apples.

Thrust me that us guys deal with comparable kaka more often than I care to admit. If I had a dollar for every NCNS (or even worse, no answer when we call to get room #), for every Bait and Switch, for every upsell, for every stinky armpit... you get the picture.

As unfortunate as it may be, it's definitely there.

Best we can do is stay informed, and stay safe.

Hope your next visit goes without incidence. Nice hiney btw ... :-)
hey i know there are some great ones in austin !!! i will be back soon