Property owners - a proposal

If I am placing this in the wrong place, I sincerely apologize.
I am interested in having my own, stable incall. I do have a few places in mind already, but I would like to have multiple options to consider before making my final decision.
Locations of interest to me: Clear Lake, Kemah, Friendswood, Galleria Area, Upper Kirby, Montrose. May consider the Heights or Downtown if price / commute is right.
What I am: a stable, drug and drama free, mature young woman who is limited in time. I may use the location one - four days per week during normal business hours. I'm willing to share an incall with like-minded individuals. I pay my rent promptly, clean up after myself, and leave chocolates on pillows. Okay, I'm kidding about the chocolate.
What I want in a location: convenience, safety, class, and sophistication. Would love an updated bathroom, as that is a highlight of time with me - having room to move around would be a big plus. I do not want to be in, around, or anywhere near criminal elements. I realize that's a tiny bit hypocritical, but I consider myself as more of a nympho looking for a love-nest than a pro looking for a place to "turn tricks" (I feel gauche just typing that). Given my librarian look, I would stick out like a sore thumb in that environment, and I imagine my clientele would, as well. Safe and inconspicuous, that's the name of the game.
What I want in a landlord /partner: a willingness to look the other way / avoid me while I am there. Friendly, benevolent indifference, perhaps. Polite conversation every now and again. Reasonable rent / terms (no price gouging, I have HAR and I know how to use it *wink*). Professional detachment, unless otherwise invited upstairs. Basically, what anyone wants from their landlord.
All right! Here's hoping this reaches the right individuals.

xoxo,
Christle Fox
Locations of interest to me: Clear Lake, Kemah, Friendswood, Galleria Area, Upper Kirby, Montrose. May consider the Heights or Downtown if price / commute is right. Originally Posted by theCFE
Clear Lake - too damn far
Kemah - way to damn far
Friendswood - still to far
Galleria - Perfect! Everyone knows where this is at.
Kirby - Good area very upscale
Montrose - Nice area
Heights - Nice area
Downtown - Nice area
Clear Lake - too damn far
Kemah - way to damn far
Friendswood - still to far
Galleria - Perfect! Everyone knows where this is at.
Kirby - Good area very upscale
Montrose - Nice area
Heights - Nice area
Downtown - Nice area Originally Posted by mojojo213
Lol, too damn far is relative to your location. Those areas ARE under-represented, after all, and convenient to my traffic-hating self.
  • Molay
  • 12-11-2012, 11:59 PM
Lol, too damn far is relative to your location. Those areas ARE under-represented, after all, and convenient to my traffic-hating self. Originally Posted by theCFE
Too damn far is relative to the majority of the population. That is the problem with the outskirts of town and why it is usually cheaper. When you are on the outskirts of the population center, then you are eliminating a large amount of people (or at least creating a long drive). Being in the center of a population center increases your draw considerably.

There is a reason the outskirts are under-represented. They don't pull enough people. Mojo's evaluation is spot on.

Good luck.
Too damn far is relative to the majority of the population. That is the problem with the outskirts of town and why it is usually cheaper. When you are on the outskirts of the population center, then you are eliminating a large amount of people (or at least creating a long drive). Being in the center of a population center increases your draw considerably.

There is a reason the outskirts are under-represented. They don't pull enough people. Mojo's evaluation is spot on.

Good luck. Originally Posted by Molay
abs, CFE you might check west chase area.
It is also more difficult for ....

... a hot, gorgeous, delicious, nympho librarian ....

....to blend into a suburban area.
  • bbkid
  • 12-12-2012, 07:04 AM
Lol, too damn far is relative to your location. Those areas ARE under-represented, after all, and convenient to my traffic-hating self. Originally Posted by theCFE
I'm with CFE, those areas are WAY underrepresented. Don't head into town girl, there's a market down here!
Mid town heights area is great
Mid town heights area is great Originally Posted by imabout2
I agree...
ooohh Im under stickit...the heights is very nice, Im also looking for a roomate to share an incall with..
I don't think she's asking opinions on the location, she's looking for a place to rent
I for one don't mind driving that far south for the CFE.
http://www.apartmentfinder.com/
http://www.apartment-locators.com/
http://www.apartmentlocators.com/

I wouldn't look for a "credible" landlord in hobbyland. Keep it separate. Stick to HAR.
I think I need to look into purchasing rental property in Clear Lake...