Ebony date

Guys I met a ebony provider OMFG! First time being with a woman that wasn’t Laguna/white anddd I may be hooked!! Need all your recommendations on ebony beauties I need to see & GO!
Juliet and Liz on Tryst and P411
Can you tell whom did you meet
Juliet wants a face pic, never seen her. Even though her friend is Liz and most likely the same "agency". But Liz is great when she shows up or responds. Even though seeing Liz several times, it will not get you around the face pic for Juliet.
Don't waste your time on Juliet or Liz. Service isn't worth the hassle.
I've always had a great time with Juicyfroot, she's an ebony goddess. Also recently saw Premiere25, and she was great too!
Can you tell whom did you meet Originally Posted by psperryk
+1...No shit
Im an Ebony provider
  • KNFW
  • 02-19-2023, 07:21 PM
Kayla Foxx
Im an Ebony provider Originally Posted by KellyKiss
And a gorgeous one at that!!
Check me out!!!
Kayla Foxx Originally Posted by KNFW
Didn’t she move away from DFW?
Guys I met a ebony provider OMFG! First time being with a woman that wasn’t Laguna/white anddd I may be hooked!! Need all your recommendations on ebony beauties I need to see & GO! Originally Posted by Domfun87
Are you going to write a review, provide a name or link.

Now to your question, Serenity_Smiles, a great provider and reasonable rates too, if you can hook up with her.
Are you going to write a review, provide a name or link.

Now to your question, Serenity_Smiles, a great provider and reasonable rates too, if you can hook up with her. Originally Posted by Gandalf4301

Ebony young Babe, named KJ (goes by tiffany) as mentioned gents it was a first for me an I loved it. She needed a lot of direction and was on her phone too much but it has opened a new world to me..

I’ll write a review an ask her it’s alright to post contact info

Cant wait to reach out to Kellykiss 😍
Didn’t she move away from DFW? Originally Posted by TinMan
I visited Kayla less than 2 months ago in the mid-cities.