Is It OK for an Agency to Post in ISO/SNATCH Thread

I see where the mgr/scheduler for BABES is posting and responding to posts in the ATX ISO/SNATCH thread.

Is it OK for an agncy to play in the ISO/SNATCH thread???

the guidelines read: "...must be a Verified Provider to post ads" in SNATCH Thread. See Ztonk's first Post in thread for more information.

Yep, I am bored on a late Wednesday PM.
I always imagined the SNATCH forum being largely for cancellations or empty spots on ANY provider's schedule. Likewise, I want it to be at a discounted rate, as if the girl was saying "Hey, I just had a spot open up, if you can be here by X o'clock, then you can have my time for 60% of the advertised rate," not the "I'm available for the next 19+ hours."
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...postcount=2326

Should this be in either the PA or Weekend Sections?

What's up with this?
ALL POSTS IN THIS THREAD MUST FOLLOW ALL OF THE RULES STATED HERE.

THE RULES
:
  • Must use standard size font, no colors, no special characters, no smilies. Note: Boldface, italics, and underline are ok.
  • Maximum of 8 physical lines (each blank line counts toward the limit)
  • Title can only be 1 physical line
  • No pictures. (Rates and Services are ok)
  • One post per calendar day (from 12:01am - Midnight)
  • You must be readily available within three hours of posting.
  • No discussions or commenting on other's ads.
  • A lady must be a Verified Provider to post ads.

The information provided may not exceed the following items and it is expected to be written in the following format:
  • For the ladies:
    • Time available:
    • Location (incall, outcall, or either), rates, services:
    • Preferred method of contact:
    • Contact information:
    • URL links (2 max):
  • For the gentlemen:
    • Time available:
    • Preferred method of meeting (incall or outcall):
    • Preferred method of contact:
    • Contact information:
    • Preferred activities (acronyms only):

These rules are subject to change and such changes will be noted in the thread.

These rules were last updated on: June 18, 2016

Link to old SNATCH thread archived on 2016/06/11
Link to old SNATCH thread archived on 2015/12/05 Originally Posted by ztonk
So that should answer that and I suggest you RTM it to the MODs.
Hopefully a few bad apples won't ruin the SNATCHing.

As for the Requests and ISOs Forum my understanding is that it is a free for all as long as Eccie Posting Guidelines are followed.
Yep, I know that. ^^^

Rhetorical question to generate some discussion on what should/should not be in SNATCH.
I know you "knew" that, just wasn't sure you remembered it...

As I said, let's hope a few illiterates won't ruin the SNATCHing ...

and I will always support your educational methods and threads.

LICK some sense into them my friend, instead of licking them senseless.
I know you "knew" that...

LICK some sense into them my friend, instead of licking them senseless. Originally Posted by fun2come
Just waiting to see what the MODs do about this transgression.

WRT to my LnGs for ladies, still waiting for the first lady to take me up on my $37.50 LnG special. Maybe I should be posting in SNATCH Thread.
I always imagined the SNATCH forum being largely for cancellations or empty spots on ANY provider's schedule. Likewise, I want it to be at a discounted rate, as if the girl was saying "Hey, I just had a spot open up, if you can be here by X o'clock, then you can have my time for 60% of the advertised rate," not the "I'm available for the next 19+ hours." Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
I never thought about snatch that way. I like it a lot because on a daily basis i'm available at different times and don't have to commit to a post made in provider ads for the next 4 days. Does this make sense to you guys? Sometimes I'm not so great at expressing myself through messages.
+1 SBB...I think lots of us feel the same way.
+1 SBB...I think lots of us feel the same way. Originally Posted by Eryn
Thanks E!!
I'm with Eyrb and SBB I use it so I know who is likely available. I don't like appts I fly by the seat of my pants.
I never thought about snatch that way. I like it a lot because on a daily basis i'm available at different times and don't have to commit to a post made in provider ads for the next 4 days. Does this make sense to you guys? Sometimes I'm not so great at expressing myself through messages. Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth
+1.

Posting an ad yields a lot of new messages and texts for that day and the few days following, etc. Whereas posting in snatch when available for only a few hours or at certain times is most convenient for being contacted only on that day.
My primary questions for the MODs are as follows:

1) Are Agencies allowed to post Ads in SNATCH?

2) Are Agencies allowed to deviate from the normal posting rules related to SNATCH Content, fonts, color, pictures, etc.?

3) Have points/sanctions been awarded for not following the rules?

Plus one on SBB and Eryn's perspectives and value of SNATCH and ISO threads to enhance their short-notice marketing efforts.
I never thought about snatch that way. I like it a lot because on a daily basis i'm available at different times and don't have to commit to a post made in provider ads for the next 4 days. Does this make sense to you guys? Sometimes I'm not so great at expressing myself through messages. Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth
+1 Yup! I agree.
BONUS QUESTION:

If a Lady has a Showcase, she is VERIFIED, correct????
so she can post in SNATCH and should nor be flagged ...

BUT, not every VERIFIED provider has a Showcase .... so hard to tell who is Verified and Who is not.
Is there a way? Or MOD privilege only?