Bait alert treetop

• sydmo
  • 01-02-2018, 02:06 PM
don't really like getting into this petty shit, but wtf? it's a new year, and I'm a little bored
I've seen so many hobbyist and providers alike make comments and pose questions in regards to the participation, on many threads involving Treetop78759 - Ladies and gentlemen, he is a low level BAITER, (not even worthy of Troll status) he makes statements, ask questions and fabricates scenarios for his own amusement. When you take his word for truth and respond, you only increase His amusement. Please ignore Anything and Everything he post'/reply'/comments. He's probably a pretty cool dude in the rw, he's just bored (like me), and very immature. It really bugs me when folks take him so seriously. Mods, if you do not deem this as an alert, I'll understand if you move it to coed. He's amusing, a wee bit, most of his bullshit is kind of original, Hell I'd buy the goofy wanker a pint.
I agree. He is a danger to the community, Central Texas, The state of Texas and the USA.
  • sydmo
  • 01-02-2018, 02:58 PM
I agree. He is a danger to the community, Central Texas, The state of Texas and the USA. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
you guys really do tickle the shit outta me, master baiters galore. lol - hell, we should all have a beer sometime, we could put a face to our BS
IAM in .. where?
NXNW has a decent IPA and their fried calamari ain't half bad.
  • sydmo
  • 01-02-2018, 06:24 PM
I'm in, first round is on me, no BS. I'm in town till next Tuesday. I do love me squid
Cool. I'll pm u my number let me know after you get it together.
I agree. I haven't seen anything he posts be positive or something that adds to the conversation. I feel he gets off on people getting triggered and being able to get under their skin. The best thing to do with this type of person is to ignore the behavior. It's like a drug, he gets a hit from it. Take away the drug, you take away the hit, and then it's no longer fun. Thanks
xo
I think he can be pretty funny...and this is not an alert.
  • sydmo
  • 01-03-2018, 08:02 PM
of course it's an Alert, Alerting people to his BS I think he's kinda... funny, sometimes, maybe a little, he's just full of shit, and he baits folks into a conversation and argumentative debate.... kinda like what we're doin.... never mind
I guess it's depending on whether or not his 'amps are staffed completely by sex traffic victims' line is as prevalent as he states. I hope it's not true but.... maybe he knows something I don't about it.
I agree. I haven't seen anything he posts be positive or something that adds to the conversation. I feel he gets off on people getting triggered and being able to get under their skin. The best thing to do with this type of person is to ignore the behavior. It's like a drug, he gets a hit from it. Take away the drug, you take away the hit, and then it's no longer fun. Thanks
xo Originally Posted by CelticKitty
Wisdom in these thoughts ... You appeal to me more and more, especially with insight like this ... The mind and body in sync is what this old man seeks from a GFE ... Excuse me for digressing from the topic at hand.
I concur with the thoughts of this muse ...
xo Originally Posted by CelticKitty
You are so right
Treesnot is a very lonely man who,still lives with his mother. He tries,to date amp girls with no luck. Ignore him and,he will move on
  • ztonk
  • 01-06-2018, 04:10 PM
Moved to Coed Discussions as it doesn't qualify as an alert.

ztonk
AustinModStaff