***Shit Breath ****

Omg We are grown I have came across some great clients with good hygiene but good lord ,,,The shit breath does not mesh well with the Cooter lol just saying Gum mouth wash or soap please ...for the daty lovers if I can smell your breath on me something is wronggggggg lol
  • BLM69
  • 08-15-2018, 11:54 AM
Damm
Omgggggg!! That is the worst! Hygiene is the MOST important to me! I’m
So sorry you had to deal with that! Yuk! Eeeeewww!
What if I had just dined at your bootyhole?
This is a shi##y topic !!
Koby...lmao trust this ass clean I can't speak for others lol
  • L.A.
  • 08-15-2018, 12:39 PM
That sounds like some dental issues rather than your run of the mill ate a tuna sandwich breath.
If it was THAT bad they need a dentist STAT!
It's fucking disgusting. Bad home training. No wonder your wives won't fuck you when you nasty like that. NO EXCUSE.
Maybe ole boy had just finished "TALKING SH!T" to someone before you came along...

and YES...you're a CLEAN WOMAN...nice and creamy too....Jimi. ;^)
  • BLM69
  • 08-15-2018, 12:48 PM
It's fucking disgusting. Bad home training. No wonder your wives won't fuck you when you nasty like that. NO EXCUSE. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
If the breath stinks like that, imagine the lil guy with the monster funk aroma
I guess all I have to say regarding this topic is, “Consider the source”?...The OP, and this is not bashing, is known for being a BBQ and this is known for attracting more of the lower forms of clientele, so it stands to reason she will get more of the, unkept types, in my honest opinion.

Maybe ole boy had just finished "TALKING SH!T" to someone before you came along...

and YES...you're a CLEAN WOMAN...nice and creamy too....Jimi. ;^) Originally Posted by CROSSTOWN
It’s good to know your newest handle Jimi Hendrix is CROSSTOWN...I knew you never retired, you can’t stay away from the BBQ’s...You go IKE!!
  • BLM69
  • 08-15-2018, 03:41 PM
I guess all I have to say regarding this topic is, “Consider the source”?...The OP, and this is not bashing, is known for being a BBQ and this is known for attracting more of the lower forms of clientele, so it stands to reason she will get more of the, unkept types, in my honest opinion.
Originally Posted by ManSlut
So BBQ is mostly seeked out by lower forms of clients with less resources? I would think that the higher paying clients can throw more of what's needed to get what they desire? Doesn't this make more sense? I've never heard or seen the OP involved in those activities you speak off
I bet it's more then just bad breath ..

It's fucking disgusting. Bad home training. No wonder your wives won't fuck you when you nasty like that. NO EXCUSE. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
So BBQ is mostly seeked out by lower forms of clients with less resources? I would think that the higher paying clients can throw more of what's needed to get what they desire? Doesn't this make more sense? I've never heard or seen the OP involved in those activities you speak off Originally Posted by BLM69
Seriously, the SexyPlatinums, theWulfPrincess/!Vi!’s, Milfy90210’s (or whatever the fuck her handle was), or BubblesDFW types are a Richer Man’s Dream or the Poorer Man’s Delight? Come on man I thought you were smarter than that?!...Sure the HDH types do it, allow it, from the MoneyMen but they ain’t gonna show up NASTY...BP material generally reaps Streetwalker Chasing types or the Jimi Hendrix types and his ‘I beat that pussy up’ and ‘gave her the Ike Turner treatment’.

Sorry your Intel and Bloodhounds aren’t as good as mine.