The Fortress?

I found a website for a place in Chicago that interests me, so I'm looking for information from anyone who might have been there, and since a search of eccie turned up nothing, maybe it will interest a few of you as well. I know it's an iso, but I'm guessing this is the place to do it. I'm also guessing I'll find out quickly if I'm wrong.

http://thefortressbeyond.com

according to the site, they have been around for "two decades" and in the same location for 10 years, so I'm guessing it's not a big secret.

Anyone?

POD
I have been there once and I can't wait to go back. If I lived in Chicago, I'd be broke. PM me if you want more info.
The Sanctuary used to do this, but stopped as trying to run the Dungeon with dommes wasn't a good financial model for them (overhead too much).

And before the Sanctuary was around you had the Rook. Which from what I hear was a fun establishment. But there hasn't been a commercial dungeon running in Dallas for years. Not like this at least.
Hmm...this place started out of a private dungeon back in the late 70's/early 80,s. Was more of a "gentlemens' club". All Dom.

Demand for more got so it moved to a warehouse space. Original "owner" had investors. Got big again. Too big for original owner so some of the investors took the membership to present location.

I believe ownership has changed three times (or so) since then. One of the members of the original gentlemen's club/original investors is still financially if not "hands on" involved.

Was there last year. Looked nice. Good vibe.
I found a website for a place in Chicago that interests me, so I'm looking for information from anyone who might have been there, and since a search of eccie turned up nothing, maybe it will interest a few of you as well. I know it's an iso, but I'm guessing this is the place to do it. I'm also guessing I'll find out quickly if I'm wrong.

http://thefortressbeyond.com

according to the site, they have been around for "two decades" and in the same location for 10 years, so I'm guessing it's not a big secret.

Anyone?

POD Originally Posted by PODarkness
the place used to know as chicago illusions. its been around in various names for 20 years. the gist i everything is negotiable/available for a price.. its x to get in the door for a normal femdom type session. oral on you mistress is available for extra. golden showers same... she will give you a HJ for extra.. It can get very expensive depending on what you want..
I have been there a few times when it was known as illusions.. I always had a good time but you have to be zware of the upselling in advance..
just be aware that there are rumors that they have hidden cameras to film your session.

that being had I had one of my best sessions there once involving 2 mistresses using strap ons on me,peeing on me and making me eat them out while they smothered me. this was a long time ago (7-8 years at least). but it was god awful expensive..

now if only I could find something liek that in austin