Cityxguide alert

Learned a lesson today. Against my better judgement booked an appointment with a provider? on cityxguide. Pimarily advertises for Iowa City. Goes by Natty Diamond, Nattybaddie and Natalie. Current# is 3194509951. Set up appointment and arrived as scheduled. She wanted to meet me at a side door and then go to room. Met up and she asked to see donation. I showed it and she asked to hold it. I told her once we got to the room. On arrival at room, her key card would not work. Stated she had been having troubles and needed to go to front desk. Never returned.. I looked around a bit and left. She is a scammer and potential thief.

Lesson learned, stick with eccie or p411 providers or those with positive reviews. Sure there are some on cityxguide that are legit but I won't be taking more chances.

Also, while the girl in the add, considerably heavier.
Incredibly, she uses her real name in her e-mail address. I know her sister. She must have discovered food. She grew up in Wellman, IA and has plenty of social media presence. She could probably be a good provider. Too bad she has gone to the dark side.
Watch out those in Iowa City. " Natalie" is a thief.
Has a new add on cityxguide. calls herself Kat. Different email, same number, same thief.