City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: NW Austin, 183 near Anderson Mill
Activities: FBSM, TS
Hair Length and Color: Dandan: Short, stylish cut, black/brown
Jessica: Long down to her low back, straight, black/brown with highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Dandan is young, petite, super cute with dimples and all. She's short (5'2"?), A-cup, slim, juicy small ass, and an adorable hair cut.
Jessica is a super sexy woman with long sexy hair and a devilish smile. She's 5'6" or so with long legs, slender body, and B-cup.
Recommendation: Yes
Stopped by today to see if they could fit me in? Can’t make it today,they’re busy,one of new girl name is Emma (that’s what she told me) come out from the session room said you could call first or come to premier.ask me to f I want a bottle of water?she is cute and sweet.
Getting a 4 hand massage at Crystal is always fun, especially when Jessica can be there. I need to go back soon.
Jessica told me dandan was gone due to a personal issue but Emma was there. Might check her out tomorrow
Jessica told me dandan was gone due to a personal issue but Emma was there. Might check her out tomorrow Originally Posted by abercrombie1
Did you ever get over to Crystal and see Emma? I have been wanting to go there and check her out myself
I will head over to one of the two places this weekend, to check out the new ladies there