Visiting Ames

Hello!! Heading to Ames in a few days and looking to see what fun I can manage to get myself into. Been a minute since I’ve been but if I do remember college town!!
So who or where can I find something. I know DM isn’t that far but prefer something in Ames. If you know please shoot me a note! Thanks
It's probably pretty fucking quiet in Ames right now.
Hickory Park, Great Plains Pizza, or Jethros are great spots to eat. Football team is on the road so should be relatively quiet. College bars provide younger crowd - if you're into that sort of thing - otherwise the downtown bars are pretty good, too. Olde Main and Whiskey River are the go-to bars.
Abomb is pretty spot on. If you're looking to hobby then you're going to have to go to DSM or try your luck with the SA girls. I haven't found anyone in Ames. Talked to a few on SA, but they never follow through and any ad for Ames is 99% fake.
You could probably bribe somebody with Hickory Park.

Shit I could probably be bribed with Hickory Park
Well very good to know. Plan on being in the area for a few weeks so I’ll see what I can get myself into
Hmm. I'm going to remember that, Jo, as my initial come on line for when we finally do meet. Or would a smoked half slab at Flying Mango do? Skip the date. Let's eat!
There are allot of awesome girls in Des Moines to pick from. And with screening I'm sure girls are willing to travel sweetie.
Well I’m hoping to see what the area has to offer !!
Your best is to "bribe" Joce, Shayla or Kelsey Belle to visit Ames. Go Hawks.