URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: HWY 71/Airport
Activities: light touch +++
Hair Length and Color: long /black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: best guess 5'3 cute face, dd cup long nipple big ass soft skin
Recommendation: Yes
  • ztonk
  • 10-02-2018, 02:42 PM
I've sent the gentleman a PM requesting some details for The Rest of the Story section.

ztonk
Darn it. When I read the title, thought it was an encounter AT the airport. Like maybe at the gate in the waiting area!

Oh well. Back to my dreams.
Darn it. When I read the title, thought it was an encounter AT the airport. Like maybe at the gate in the waiting area!

Oh well. Back to my dreams. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

Forever ago I missed a flight and ended up with a 7 hour layover so I bought a pass to the executive lounge for the day - met a girl there and we ended up banging in one of the private offices.
I found "The Rest of the Story":

"I was at the gate, waiting for my flight to Sacramento. I was there 2 hours early and was just walking around when I saw a rather homely girl also waiting for a flight. She wasn't much to look at. I turned away and headed over to the bar for several pre-flight cocktails.

When I returned, the girl was still there, but for some reason looked much prettier. I decided to ask her if she would rub my nub. I know this is not the normal thing to ask a lady in an airport waiting area, but I was feeling dizzy and happy.

I said: "Hello, young lady. I have X in my pocket. Rub my nub."

She replied: "you sure do get right to the point!"

I continued: "I normally don't pay for nub play, but on close inspection, you are wearing tattered clothes and it looks like you could use the money. What time does your flight leave?"

She said: Oh, I'm not waiting for a flight, I'm a homeless lady. I live here in the airport..."

(you will need premium access to continue...)