Is This Alert-Worthy?

Originally Posted by LexusLover

... because the MT# ties her to her RW information ...

.. I've spent 35-45 minutes before from the MT# and ended up with SSN's, telephone numbers, spouses, children ... dob's on all of them ... the list is almost endless.

(Of course since some knuckleheads on here can't look up an MT# then I realize that RW information would be a challenge FOR THEM!)
Sorry , What's MT?
Sorry , What's MT? Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo70
Massage Therapist license number ... guys an online stalker and he's admitting it. I wonder if her drives by their residences.
^ to the OP . lol surely LL didn't post that. I knew he wasn't wrapped too tight from the political forum.
^ to the OP . lol surely LL didn't post that. I knew he wasn't wrapped too tight from the political forum. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1842071&page=3 Page 3, Post #43
Why would this be an alert?
If you can't tell from some of his other posts that he's not wrapped too tight....
Why would this be an alert? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Because he doesn't care she has a MT# on the state licensing board website before he posts information on her (or he if that is his alternate preference) in the Spa section in violation of the sticky. For some reason Stinky thinks because a lady shows cleavage she "puts out" to anyone who appears at the door so she/he is "fair game" for reviews...even when she says "no"!

StinkyFinger Post #38: The rules are quite clear, although she's blurring the lines. She is indeed an LMT ... Her number checks out in the state database. She is advertising in the Therapeutic Section, not the Bodyrubs section of BP. She is specifically stating in the Ad that she does not want Reviews.

But, her rate is $140 per hour and she's posting suggestive pictures. Now, what she is proposing ... $140 per hour and she does not want Reviews ... indicates that she is offering more than a massage for the $140 session ... if not, why would she be worried about Reviews? So, she's trying to thread the needle by posting an Ad suggesting extras, but trying to cover the bases to avoid getting Reviewed.

"It's a gray area, but I would say that she set herself up for Reviews to get posted. And, if she does not have a NRP with ECCIE, the only way I see that a Review would be deleted would be if the Mods got a complaint about it.
^ to the OP . lol surely LL didn't post that. I knew he wasn't wrapped too tight from the political forum. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Glad to know you think it's ok to reveal someone's RW information!

FYI: I was ADVOCATING AGAINST OUTING THEM.

I also know what "no" means! Stinky doesn't!
Originally Posted by LexusLover

... because the MT# ties her to her RW information ...

.. I've spent 35-45 minutes before from the MT# and ended up with SSN's, telephone numbers, spouses, children ... dob's on all of them ... the list is almost endless.

(Of course since some knuckleheads on here can't look up an MT# then I realize that RW information would be a challenge FOR THEM!) Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
ROFLMAO! ... The situation is pretty clear ... LexusLover collects RL information on Providers. It's laughable that he's claiming he collects a Providers RL information for the sake of "protecting" them from that information being posted in a Review.

So, back to the central premise: Why would LL want to collect a Provider's RL information by searching online databases?
Glad to know you think it's ok to reveal someone's RW information!

FYI: I was ADVOCATING AGAINST OUTING THEM.

I also know what "no" means! Stinky doesn't! Originally Posted by LexusLover

hey old chap I think OFS comment below sums you up pretty well. Time you let this fizzle out and stop quadrupling down on your own stupidity.

This is what I've got but others may have more:

Stalker
Internet Troll
Uncle Leo
Weirdo

In any case it's the biggest self alert I've seen on the ick in a minute. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
hey old chap I think OFS comment below sums you up pretty well. Time you let this fizzle out and stop quadrupling down on your own stupidity. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Really? Where are your reviews?

Let's go down the list: Which one or more are you?

1.Stalker
2.Internet Troll
3.Uncle Leo
4.Weirdo

So you think it's ok to out someone on the board? I don't.

I rarely allow lies to fizzle.

And when one removes context to villify and cover up their own bullshit it is a lie. I'll stick with the purpose for which I verified that RW personal information is readily available from the MT# ..... and I invited Stinky to ask the subject of the thread for an appointment so long as he promised her a review! He won't because he's got no balls. Do you?

Do you want to have an appointment with her also on same basis?
Why would LL want to collect a Provider's RL information by searching online databases? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
I don't. But keep up the lying. That's what the internet and apparently this board is about.
Really? Where are your reviews?

Let's go down the list: Which one or more are you?

1.Stalker
2.Internet Troll
3.Uncle Leo
4.Weirdo

So you think it's ok to out someone on the board? I don't.

I rarely allow lies to fizzle.

And when one removes context to villify and cover up their own bullshit it is a lie. I'll stick with the purpose for which I verified that RW personal information is readily available from the MT# ..... and I invited Stinky to ask the subject of the thread for an appointment so long as he promised her a review! He won't because he's got no balls. Do you?

Do you want to have an appointment with her also on same basis? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Keep Bumpin, Keep Bumpin, Keep Bumpin ... ROFLMAO! The Donald of ECCIE! ... Keep taking that bait LL! LOL!

LL referred to everything he collected in the plural ... SSNs, Telephone Numbers, dob's ... meaning he does this on many occassions.

Even funnier ... 26,000 posts and not one, not one, Review ... and he's busting Sistine Chapel's balls over Reviews ...

Finally, why on earth would I make an appointment with someone that I have no interest in seeing ... I wouldn't. SMH.
No you're not "simply" .... you are writing down specific acts and activities associated with the person with the MT# WITH THAT PHOTO and the consequences will be loss of her license, at a minimum, if not whatever relationships she may have outside of her work situation, because the MT# ties her to her RW information ...

(Of course since some knuckleheads on here can't look up an MT# then I realize that RW information would be a challenge FOR THEM!)

The mods get pissy when someone attaches arrest info to a provider's screen name .... OR A REAL PHONE NUMBER TO A HOBBYIST'S SCREEN NAME ... it's OUTING! Don't bother trying to draw a distinction. You can't.
LL Post #56
"Just to set you straight (if that is at all possible) ...

... when you knuckleheads started your rants about it's ok to review LMT's and it's not "outing" .... I looked at one of the REVIEWS, checked the add linked to the review, got the LMT# off the ad, ran it in the government website, go the personal information located on the licensing information, then went to some other PUBLIC search sites, and ran the information obtained from the LMT# information .... to satisfy myself .. I was correct! It took me roughly 45 minutes to come up with a lot of personal REAL WORLD information.
I can live with that .... can you live with outing people? Apparently!

Either you have poor reading comprehension or you're just a liar!

Have you tried to get that appointment yet?