Enough With All The NBA Ho Comments

I get it. It sucks to to see a woman you would want to fuck and are not to be able to. That said, it's not our fault and it's not in our control. BP ho's don't read reviews. We do, and we are the only ones who have to continuously suffer your angst.

Do you expect us to not screw some hot hooker so that we can show solidarity? That will happen right about the time the guys who pay $500-$1,000/hour start showing solidarity with the AMP spa guys and start passing on all the hot looking pussy.

Constantly putting in little angsty racial meme's for the other guys to read will do nothing. I take that back. It does do something. It feeds racial distinction and works against ever achieving a color blind world.

The way I see it, you've got three options

1). Constantly send PM's, texts, emails and phone calls to the actual NBA hooker to show her your anger.

2). Try to figure out what is causing all of these hookers to go NBA, and direct your comments toward affecting a change there, so that the hookers won't feel the need to do this.

3). Don't just say you are above noticing and "move on to the next", actually live it, without the angsty comments.

I'm not trying to troll or piss anyone off (I know, surprising right?), but to get people to realize they are being counter productive.
4). Move to Europe. It's less racist than the USA.
Color blind society never going to happen and I don't want it to. I love when people are honest about their dislike for me it doesn't bother me one bit. If you're PMimg guys or these providers because they're NBA you're pathetic and a loser and I am black its way too many girls to see if more want to become NBA Great I don't care one bit makes my choices easier
I get it. It sucks to to see a woman you would want to fuck and are not to be able to. That said, it's not our fault and it's not in our control. BP ho's don't read reviews. We do, and we are the only ones who have to continuously suffer your angst.

Do you expect us to not screw some hot hooker so that we can show solidarity? That will happen right about the time the guys who pay $500-$1,000/hour start showing solidarity with the AMP spa guys and start passing on all the hot looking pussy.

Constantly putting in little angsty racial meme's for the other guys to read will do nothing. I take that back. It does do something. It feeds racial distinction and works against ever achieving a color blind world.

The way I see it, you've got three options

1). Constantly send PM's, texts, emails and phone calls to the actual NBA hooker to show her your anger.

2). Try to figure out what is causing all of these hookers to go NBA, and direct your comments toward affecting a change there, so that the hookers won't feel the need to do this.

3). Don't just say you are above noticing and "move on to the next", actually live it, without the angsty comments.

I'm not trying to troll or piss anyone off (I know, surprising right?), but to get people to realize they are being counter productive. Originally Posted by citizen44
Don't you just love it when white people try to tell black people how to be black?
I'm pretty sure a lot of members are annoyed when they read reviews only to see;
-GPS ho comments
-No Msog ho comments
-Cbj ho comments
-No Daty ho comments
-No Dfk ho comments
-No Cim ho comments

But they don't pepper the coed with dumb,useless threads daily

You could always start your own board,where all the providers charge less than 200$ and Black clients are forbidden to complain about discrimination

Just a thought
I recommend every black gent take a look at the AA-friendly providers list:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1460905

Your money is just as green as everyone else's.

Your money is just as green as everyone else's. Originally Posted by Max Steel
This should have been option 1.
4). Move to Europe. It's less racist than the USA. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
You do know that NBA policies have nothing to do with racism, right? If younger black guys would stop trying their hustles for free sex out on every hooker, or would stick to recruiting runaways from the bus station for their stables instead of recruiting every hooker who posts a phone number, there would likely be fewer NBA hookers.
Someone should take his own stupid advice....

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=67
Fucktards be fucktards ...
On Seeking Arrangement, a lot of girls say no Indians or middle eastern men. I think because they are trying to negotiate too much. No one can wave a wand and end racism. It is in our DNA seriously, we don't like people different from us. It kept some of us alive over time. People that look different might bring disease, might want our possessions, our ladies and might want to kill us. I just listened to a documentary about this.
4). Move to Europe. It's less racist than the USA. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Europe is the second most prejudiced continent, just behind Africa.

Your money is just as green as everyone else's. Originally Posted by Max Steel
This list, even though a good one, is just a starting point.

There are many other AA-friendly providers that just don't know about this list or choose not to post in it.
Not taking the time to look at any list. If I ping you and you say NBA. Haha it's your loss not mine in any way, shape, form, or fashion.
You do know that NBA policies have nothing to do with racism, right? If younger black guys would stop trying their hustles for free sex out on every hooker, or would stick to recruiting runaways from the bus station for their stables instead of recruiting every hooker who posts a phone number, there would likely be fewer NBA hookers. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
All younger black guys are always trying to hustle for free sex out of every hooker? All "hustlers" of hookers are younger black guys and don't come from other races and ages? Someone here is a bit of a racist. LMAO.