Freedom

So, as some/many of you may know, I do engage in what I hope will be intellectual conversations/debates on some hobby-related topics.

There are a couple of members here who seem to love causing drama and casting aspersion on the viewpoints of others. Their posts are designed to invoke reaction, and I admit I have reacted. A recent reaction led to my being given a warning-like email.

In order to maintain whatever decent reputation I have on this board I have decided to BLOCK the members who add no value to this board...their singular vision and robotic attacks against many members (not just me) makes it clear that they've identified a weakness in Board procedures and will be allowed to continue baiting others.

Bye-bye WW and LL...those who know wolfs and lexuses will know to whom I am referring...
Their posts are designed to invoke reaction, and I admit I have reacted. A recent reaction led to my being given a warning-like email.
..... Originally Posted by Harry Balzac
You should have been pointed.

Edit: Oh, you can't hide from the quotes:

Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
In order to maintain whatever decent reputation I have on this board I have decided to BLOCK the members who add no value to this board...their singular vision and robotic attacks against many members (not just me) makes it clear that they've identified a weakness in Board procedures and will be allowed to continue baiting others. Originally Posted by Harry Balzac
Why come you can't just put their asses on ignore and carry on, like any of the other mutts and sluts would have done?
A recent reaction led to my being given a warning-like email. Originally Posted by Harry Balzac
Which post? Lincks, dammit, lincks!
Your worried about your anonymous internet reputation on a whore board?

Some bad internet bully has obviously hurt your internet feelers.

Maybe if you didn't act like a such a whiny pussy, people wouldn't throw in your face how stupid your "intellectual" view points are......IJS
The ignore function is for impulsive, thin skinned pussies...just sayin'...
Why come you can't just put their asses on ignore and carry on, like any of the other mutts and sluts would have done? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Maybe read it again....
What Wakeup said
  • drax1
  • 10-07-2016, 09:38 AM
He needs "Safe Space."
Which one of you fucktards kicked the OP in the vayjayjay?