Strip clubs in dallas and surrounding

Im headed to dallas this weekend and was looking for strip clubs that have mostly Black women or Hispanics women that are full nude any places
Chica Locas is Hispanic and topless on stage, but private dances up stairs can be with the G string pulled aside with extras. Just make sure you agree on price for what you want before agreeing for services rendered and never pay up front. They also have a buffet during the day, which is not bad.
Thank you i will go there tonight is there any other club besides onxy i been there hated it but that mostly has Hispanics or black women doesnt have to be all nude
  • chug1
  • 10-28-2018, 12:46 PM
Dallas suxs azz as far as black or Hispanic clubs.
Vlive,King of diamonds, Dallas cabaret north/south are all money grabs that charge for parking, getting more ones, $25-40 dollar entry and no privacy just young knuckleheads throwing ones in the air ughhhhh!!!!. Dallas gentlemen’s cheaper but again not much privacy but girls can be fun. I’m also still looking for a good AA spot in Dallas or ft worth nothing so far
If no luck in dallas i may have to go to Shreveport
Shreveport is worst ive been to.
Does not comeclose to dfw. Advantage of Shreveport is you dont have incentive to spend
what about Cabaret North and South?
  • chug1
  • 10-29-2018, 07:23 AM
Cabaret north/south and XTC (xtc no charge for parking)are money grabs they charge for parking, $20-30 door entry,it’s byob but if you go on a busy nite they will charge you to sit at a booth or table. They don’t steal ones when you try to get more but no privecy in one the other has vip area but no girl has interested in going,you have to really work hard and be a regular to get someone to go and have fun. If anyone finds a spot or I’m going to these spots on bad nites please let me know. Thx
Cabaret north/south and XTC (xtc no charge for parking)are money grabs they charge for parking, $20-30 door entry,it’s byob but if you go on a busy nite they will charge you to sit at a booth or table. Originally Posted by chug1
I have parked on Ables Lane to go to Cab South, and did not pay the parking fee (they did try to get it, I told them no).. also, they have (or did, recently) cheap cover nights, Monday-Wednesday ($10 or less).. the trick is avoiding their attempt to grab your cash without commensurate service. yes, it's annoying, but the whole game is that way.. we try to pay as little as we can to get the service we want, they try to take as much and give as little.
  • chug1
  • 10-29-2018, 04:24 PM
Ok thanks Chung I’ll try mon- wed and report back.
Dallas suxs azz as far as black or Hispanic clubs.
Vlive,King of diamonds, Dallas cabaret north/south are all money grabs that charge for parking, getting more ones, $25-40 dollar entry and no privacy just young knuckleheads throwing ones in the air ughhhhh!!!!. Dallas gentlemen’s cheaper but again not much privacy but girls can be fun. I’m also still looking for a good AA spot in Dallas or ft worth nothing so far Originally Posted by chug1
So AA clubs charge for getting more one dollar bills now? Wow. The AA strip club in DFW in general is nowhere near what it used to be....So sad........