Photo friendly providers?

Are there any photo friendly providers out there? Like if I want to book a session but shoot some photos as well during our time?
  • BLM69
  • 03-27-2022, 12:45 PM
Best to ask beforehand, if they let one guy do it, doesn't mean they'll let you.....
Krisily Tease is video and photo friendly. She has a good collection which I have been fortunate to see. Even in a couple. Hardiharhar
Best to ask beforehand, if they let one guy do it, doesn't mean they'll let you..... Originally Posted by BLM69
Thanks for the advice.
I do
Best to ask beforehand, if they let one guy do it, doesn't mean they'll let you..... Originally Posted by BLM69
Gets my nipples hard when you say smart shit Always ask!
It's super hard to stay in the moment and be genuine when there is a camera pointed at you.
I have asked beforehand and in the heat of the moment, had about same results, half ok, half preferred not, but honored their wishes either way.
Would be a great list to have. The ones I have done are pretty much all inactive now as it's been a few years.
  • BLM69
  • 03-31-2022, 02:32 PM
Gets my nipples hard when you say smart shit Always ask!
It's super hard to stay in the moment and be genuine when there is a camera pointed at you. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Asking doesn't always workout with you, things sometimes come "off the table" for asking 😂, guy's should always ask beforehand, or ask in person but don't get mad if told no

I prefer to ask these things in person, but I have some photogenic friends that even pose for the action shots, I've snapped 3 different whores in the last 7-10 days, All of them I've seen before so they don't mind
Bump
I am photo and video friendly
(be there soon)
I'm also photo/video friendly and actually have a nice huge selection of videos/pics!!! My current favorite is my HD BWC collection. such a beautiful cock!!! I'm always in search of a good cock model. if interested send application to my inbox lol