Classic Cars!!!!!

What classic car is your favorite? I love the 64 to 69 mustang coupes. The old sports are so awesome and nice. Even the older cars and trucks are nice. The older cars and trucks take you back to a more careful time.
Hard to beat a '69 camaro.
Damn I miss my 1970 Mach I mustang. Andy 68 dodge charger.
I love to see travel shows about Havana, all those classic 50s cars lovingly cared for, the best was when No Reservations went to Havana, I mean food, cars and the best looking women on earth.
I feel ya! I miss my 66 mustang coupe with 289 factory air and only 63k miles. Old cars are sharp if taken care of and enjoyed. The memories that were made in those cars. If cars could talk man what stories would we have.
Current owner of a 1966 Mustang convertible. 4 speed, power top, 289 V8.

At some point in the cars past, someone replaced the original 66 motor with a 68 so I'm in the process of restoring the 66 motor I obtained several years ago back to pristine shape and then will drop it in and continue the other minor improvements the car needs.

I will never forget as a kid the neighbor bringing home an early Mustang and seeing him run it up and down the street. First car I truly craved and wanted to have and did so many years ago.
Www.bringatrailer.com. Cool site with lots of unusual member finds
OMG Truly, a woman who wants to talk about Muscle Cars ... you are sooooo hotttt.

1966 Shelby GT350, real, not a clone, medium blue, white stripes, 4 speed T10 transmission, that crappy looking tach on the dash, cookie cutter wheels ... I outbid three guys at the Barrett Jackson auction, that's how badly I wanted this car ... now for the sad part ... had to sell it in a divorce settlement ... happy part ... taught my daughter how to drive a four speed in that car ... we burned up a pair of rear tires ... her smile after she mastered the art of the burnout was worth every penny.
Forgot to mention mine has the Pony interior....
I love old classic cars. I cried the day I sold mine so I could put a roof on my house. It is just something about the power of the cars and the sleek bodys and just the simple things that make them so nice. You get in a classic car and man it just gives you a feel that others dont. Yes new cars are nice but it just totally different. I would love to know how to work on old cars. The classic rides are like fine wine they get better with time and wont ever go out of style. Having an old car is like a treasure you dont want to let go. My goal is to have another great classic ride. Hugs and Kisses!!!!!!!!!
I had a 67 427 Corvette when I was in college. Sure wish I had it today!
My Fav!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 57 chevy1.JPG (55.0 KB, 363 views)
Those older cars were much easier to work on. All you needed to do for a tune-up was put in some points, condenser and spark plugs and drive another 10,000 miles. Total cost of parts: less than $10.
1968 Shelby GT 500-KR Convertible
428 Cobra Jet
Dark Green Metallic
I have a 1967 Dodge Coronet RT, 428 Hemi, big heavy american muscle car, faster than most people think. But my 2008 Vette will be a future classic. The Vette has more horsepower and less weight and has the technology to make it an every day driver.

The 1957 Chevy is without a doubt a muscle car and classic that is easily the most recognized car to ever come out of Detroit. The mustangs, Cobras, and even Camaros are all incredible in their own right. But the Vette gets them WET!!!!