* Attention Animal Lovers * ASAP.....

An animal rescue group that I know , has contacted me..They are in need desperate need of foster homes for death row pups...If your interested in saving the life of someone that could oneday save your life..Please contact me ASAP..Thank you

Crate and food will be provided.

Dogs are really woman's Best Friend..Woof
  • hd
  • 07-12-2012, 02:58 PM
You need to say what city Monique, I know Fort Worth is having overcrowding currently.
They have already killed 85 dogs since last night. My friends run an animal rescue for pure breeds and mixes..Please time is wasting...Thanks
  • fawn
  • 07-12-2012, 08:57 PM
This pup is 6 months old and needs a foster home..ASAP..His life was spared for tonight. But what about tomorrow. He comes out of the Fort Worth shelter.

There is also a pregnant doggie due any day now. She comes from a Garland shelter. Her time is up on Sat. Please help..
  • fawn
  • 07-12-2012, 09:27 PM
This is the pregnant dog.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMAG9085.jpg (548.9 KB, 193 views) File Type: jpg IMAG9027.jpg (430.5 KB, 188 views)
They claimed on Channel 11 news that they haven't had to put an animal down since 2010....BS!!
No..they have ....here is the rescue info...

www.marsrescue.org

www.direct-resources.com

Michael Gregston

Ofc. 817-880-5858
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated"
~Mahatma Gandhi

"All beings tremble before violence. All fear death. All love life."
~Buddha

Barbara Richardson

Homeward Bound Animal Rescue

http://homewardboundtexas.com

http://hbar.petfinder.org
Remember Dog spelled backwards is God.

Adopting an animal, saving an animal from being put down is a huge responsibility. I am all for saving a dog, but remember you have to care for the animal and it will be around for many years. I know people have their heart in the right place when they rescue a dog, but make sure you can care for the dog or cat and that you are committed to be a responsible pet owner. I have seen people rescue a dog only to discard the animal in a few months. Plus make sure you select the right breed of dog for you, your household and lifestyle. I have adopted rescue dogs and thats all I will ever have the rest of my life. I choose the herding breeds, border collies, aussies, german shepherds and also great pyranese. They are all very strong, loyal and highly intelligent. But I know how to care for them and provide the right environment for them, also work them enough that they sleep all night long and are not destructive. I am all for helping a rescue group with their animals, but when you choose a rescue dog choose carefully and wisely.
Thanks for the info...being that I have 10 now adopted...I have no room for more. More ppl need to help! I Cant do it on my own!