AmberRain?

What happened to AmberRain and her agency?
The RaindropCompanions Agency has been deactivated also. ?????

Just wondering.
That was quick.
The raindrop companions web site is still up.
I hope that she's well. She struck me as a nice lady trying to do better for herself.
Her p 411 account has also been deactivated as well. I sent a text to her phone from my hobby phone, and she told me or whoever it is that has the phone told me that she has lost all of her contacts and she did not know who I was.
Interesting

Her "Amber Rain" Profile is also deactivated on here.

Let this be a warning to a lot of people. There is no Fight Club!!! Dont go advertising that you are about to commit a crime in an open public forum. This is all a fantasy and for fun, lets be careful out there.
I hope that she's well. She struck me as a nice lady trying to do better for herself. Originally Posted by txcwby6

I certainly hope she comes out of all this unblemished, but this kind of "doing better for yourself" can be accomplished by anyone who knows how to screen and wants to put up a website. She merely changed hats within the same industry. But there was nothing wrong with what she was doing before she decided to change headgear. I don't think that can be overstated. If you do it well and keep your head about you like a handful of the ladies have, providing can work out very nicely for a person.

Lessons individuals learn the hard way...

Do not stab others in the back trying to get ahead....

The ones that you may step on trying to get up the ladder are the same ones that you will be facing coming back down the ladder...

It takes everyone working together to make it....Pointing fingers when things go south just does not work...

TexasCowboy