f*** everything! (and nothing!)

So I just arrived in WDSM.. Thought i'd take some new pics of this hot bod I have And my selfie-stick is LIMP! Every time I try to take a full body pic, my selfie-stick just goes erectile disfunction on me.. THEN! Business is slow.. I figured I could use a toy.. Went and bought one AND I DON'T HAVE 2 AAA BATTERIES! Fuck my life & all this shit! I need an orgasm.. where's DallasRain?!
I know a guy who could help you out with your problem but he's out of town right now :P
Well he should come back! And tonight i'm texting other providers with no luck!
Love the new pics
LOL sorry Miss sexy..this old lady went to bed early due to an early morning "wakeup session"!

Ill be around next week if you are still there...

have fun sexy!!!!!
Hit me up in SC and I'll solve you're ER ;-)
I got to stop looking at those new pictures, I might be tempted to make that drive over from Iowa city..
I have AAA batteries.....make a trade?
So I just arrived in WDSM.. Thought i'd take some new pics of this hot bod I have And my selfie-stick is LIMP! Every time I try to take a full body pic, my selfie-stick just goes erectile disfunction on me.. THEN! Business is slow.. I figured I could use a toy.. Went and bought one AND I DON'T HAVE 2 AAA BATTERIES! Fuck my life & all this shit! I need an orgasm.. where's DallasRain?! Originally Posted by DesireMeDestiny

Have Voltage will travel !

And every type of mem stick known to man

Have Voltage will travel !

Originally Posted by slickahhughs
You even have rechargeable batteries!!! Why didn't I think about that?!
And thanks all I'm glad ya like the new pics!
A picture can have many suggestions in it .

The contrast in colors like behind the box lid .

The rich color of currency
I always use rechargable batteries for all my toys....easier & cheaper...plus they seem to be stronger!