URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Sandstone
Activities: Massage torture, bbbj, mish, shower before and after activities
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'1", 140 lbs, cute face, fat, tramp stamp on her stomach, 3/10
Recommendation: No
I think the good providers are gone from that place lol. Personally I would have split when I didn’t like what I saw. That’s 2 bad review of this place in a row. Pretty sure the well has dried up
I think the good providers are gone from that place lol. Personally I would have split when I didn’t like what I saw. That’s 2 bad review of this place in a row. Pretty sure the well has dried up Originally Posted by ShortnSweet
Trust me I tried to split. When I motioned to leave the bedroom, she locked the door. They also lock the metal security door upon entering. They'll prob get in serious trouble with management if they don't produce the money, so they have all the set protocols in place. Definitely can't freely walk out like at an AMP.
  • R. M.
  • 09-10-2018, 02:43 PM
Trust me I tried to split. When I motioned to leave the bedroom, she locked the door. They also lock the metal security door upon entering. They'll prob get in serious trouble with management if they don't produce the money, so they have all the set protocols in place. Definitely can't freely walk out like at an AMP. Originally Posted by mkstart
Bullshit. She didn't lock the bedroom door. You could have easily left with your money if you didn't want the service. You are a coward and didn't have the strength or intelligence to leave. You are pissed off that your session wasn't all that great and so now you are writing this negative review.
I think this place changes out the ladies every 2 weeks but not the names - changing names would be a great idea - I do not plan on going back

RM banned in less than 2 days and only 11 posts is that a record?
The original Kelly is back!! No more bait and switch
Thanks for the heads up, I guess I need to go back in...
There is another fully staffed house further in on same street, wonder if anyone on this site knows about E** and her girls? Each provider has their own bedroom and full bathroom,
I met E** back in 2015 via WeChat. She FaceTimes before giving address, E** is early 40’s only she looks 30’s, big natural boobs, she has incredible technique and use of her vaginal muscles during FS session.
A few blocks away near Leader St and Augustine St was at one point two other houses with nice selection, someone on this site must know about them, they posted ads online in the past. Also In the area of Fondren just south of 59 near Beechnut is another Indy near I believe it was Hendon Lane, 30’s Chinese girl, a bit paranoid at first, had decent body massage and everything else.
Can you PM the info on these other ladies?

Thanks