2 questions

1) - Is the "Raceway" still a thing? I went the a couple of times years ago and just happened to drive past it on a cross-Houston trip this morning.

2) Is anyone familiar with the on Spring Cypress Rd near 249? They have a sign that says "FU Massage." (THAT can't be a coincidence.) I came across this one on my cross-Houston trip too. I turned around and actually went inside. From the outside, it has that kind of "private" look. As I entered, there was nobody there. Slightly on the darker side, lighting-wise. Pretty soon a lady (30s?) came out from the back and asked me if I was there for a massage. As I was only "investigating" at this point and not actually looking for any action, I asked if they offer gift cards. She said no. I'm thinking I may have to go back there and try it out sometime.
Did you actually use the word "investigating"?
LOL! I guess I did. I recently visited the Sherlock Holmes exhibit at the Natural History Museum downtown and entered "Sherlock Holmes mode" in trying to find out more about this place. I forgot to ask for their phone number now that I think about it. That way I could have called and asked who's available.