stripper slides. covered or not?

When providers offer ss is it normally covered or not? I know there's no penetration, how safe is it?
rubbing her pussy on your cock can transmit an std still. personally SS does nothing for me and it was done once to me without asking and i didnt realize what was going on because i could't really feeel it.

If the provider offers SS and does it uncovered it is up to your personal choice. I for one do not need nor want it.
I had a provider once start doing it and I also didn't realize it. I looked down and was startled because I wasn't expecting it. I didn't know if all providers did it bare and if was the norm.
IMO, it is not a real stripper slide if it covered.
I would tend to agree david, the only question is how safe is it. There's no penetration so the hiv risk is minimal if at all, but what about others? I'm intrigued and would like to find out what the ladies do and say about it.
I would tend to agree david, the only question is how safe is it. There's no penetration so the hiv risk is minimal if at all, but what about others? I'm intrigued and would like to find out what the ladies do and say about it. Originally Posted by darkmage2380
Well, if she has an STD, you better not have any cuts on your dick from either shaving it before the appointment or otherwise or if she gets wet or cums on your dick as she is sliding, you are fucked.. If a guy has an STD, she is more likely to get it by doing a BBBJ than a stripper slide.

If either one has say, genital warts, it would be very noticeable before hand, especially on the guy, but if she even does a covered stripper slide, the skin to skin contact is still there and you can get the disease transferred to you easily.
  • hd
  • 01-14-2015, 02:16 PM
I've had a couple BB SS's and both ladies would hold the head of my dick so she wouldn't slide onto it, keeping her fluid away from my pee hole, and then when I would cum she can make sure it spills onto my stomach. But there certainly is still a risk if any skin cuts, scrapes etc.
I see it as just a prelude to putting on the cover and going in deep. But there is still some thrill to feeling her warm juice on my dick.
According to stats, 1/4 Adults have genital herpes. Its up to you if SS is worth the risk.
Ah, the Stripper Slide...the gateway to a "happy accident"...
Ah, the Stripper Slide...the gateway to a "happy accident"... Originally Posted by Prolongus
exactly! It's recipe for disaster
My assumption has always been that it is uncovered. Once, I mentioned to a provider how uncomfortable I was when she did the SS because I didn't want the skin to skin contact (actually, stubble to skin contact). She suggested that we could use a condom next time.
Yeah they make me pretty nerous. I usually ask the provider politely to move on to something else.

I don't think covered SS is possible. The action and angle of direction would peel cover off, it would seem.
According to stats, 1/4 Adults have genital herpes. Its up to you if SS is worth the risk. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Ah, Thank God for Seran Wrap!
Ah, Thank God for Seran Wrap! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
I never thought of that. Smart. ;-)
............ i didnt realize what was going on because i could't really feeel it. ....... Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Obviously, you were not seeing Jessica UTR