Missed appointment

I feel really bad. I never miss an appointment. I had one scheduled this morning and I was dead to the world. My friend was supposed to wake me up when they left for work but they didnt. my phone is out of minutes and I can only text, I feel horrible for missing theh appointment and messing up his schedule.

I am not like this I am very sorry! I hope he can forgive me.

My sincerest apologies

A
Text only

318-394-0453
Good that you feel that way, but I hope you explained it to him privately the same way.
Why don't you write him, personally, and let him know what happened? Often, if it's an innocent mistake, guys understand.

And men REALLY like it if you sweeten the deal for him if you've messed up. Let him know that he's super special for being understanding!!! It works!

I'm just not sure if he'll get the message here. Heck, I'll even miss several days checking into Dallas coed and I'm on this site all of the time!

Best,
Elisabeth
I talked to him and he was upset and said he wouldnt write a negative review about me. I was still willing to see him as a discount but I guess he was already mad at me. I just hope he reads this and really understands I feen horrible. I cant sleep and have to take Ambien and my friend said I was sleeping too got to be woken up. At least I didnt NCNS.
I talked to him and he was upset and said he wouldnt write a negative review about me. I was still willing to see him as a discount but I guess he was already mad at me. I just hope he reads this and really understands I feen horrible. I cant sleep and have to take Ambien and my friend said I was sleeping too got to be woken up. At least I didnt NCNS. Originally Posted by LouisianaBBW
He cannot write a negative review as he did not see you. He could have did a NCNS thread about his experience with you in Co Ed, but probably chose to wait a bit to see if you would contact him, before he did or said anything, which is admirable on his part. Life happens and sometimes, at the last minute before an scheduled appointment. You really have done all you can do, and it seems you have shown genuine remorse of the situation. I, for one, respect that as many others do as well. In the future, keep plenty of minutes on you cell phone and also for this instance in particular, get you a very loud alarm clock and you will not have to depend upon anyone to wake you up.