New again - Never got started.

Any tips or ideas? I am excited for this adventure. I am scared I will do or say the wrong thing though LOL
Welcome again.
For intro post if you are ready to start, post a few pics (we are a lazy lot and clicking a external website is a daunting task), general area, rates and menu.
Other than that just be cool, treat others as you want to be treated etc.
If you piss someone off then oh well, adapt and move on.
Welcome back, have fun!
Ariel, welcome back. You're going to be fine and do well.

The very nature of your concerns, seems to me, to be a good sign.

My advice is to be yourself, be natural and upfront, avoid any false expectations on your part and my part.

As bored said, please don't make me chase a bunch of links for photos and basic rate and menu info.

Don't worry if you don't mesh with everyone. There are some people that we just do not like and that do not like us. When that happens, just let it go, it's not worth your time and effort.

Above all, HAVE FUN. This is supposed to be fun for both you and I.
No pics?? Menu?? Rates?? Website gallery doesn't work either....rough start, eh!
  • NYr
  • 01-28-2015, 11:38 AM
moved to coed
It's a test the water kind of thread. I think you look wonderful! I'm telling ya, men are easy. You know what turns them on? Show up.

You will do very, very well here. I'm sure of it.
Posting taint photos is always a way to start.
It's a test the water kind of thread. I think you look wonderful! I'm telling ya, men are easy. You know what turns them on? Show up.

You will do very, very well here. I'm sure of it. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
PEAS AND CARROTS RUB ME BEFORE YOU GO ON SABBATICAL? Oooooh Pleeeeeeaaaaase!!!

~Kelly TNT

PEAS AND CARROTS RUB MY TAINT BEFORE YOU GO ON SABBATICAL? Oooooh Pleeeeeeaaaaase!!!

~Kelly TNT

Originally Posted by Kelly TNT

Fixed it for you.
Ariel, welcome back.~~~~~ look very Gorgeous too~~~
Photos for everyone to enjoy on the Gallery page of your website rather than the notice:
This content is only available to Gold Pass holders.
would be a terrific place to start!
^^^^^no shit if I only have an avatar pic to determine what you look like I move on
Pictures wouldn't just be nice.....they really are needed.