What is your most memorable session ever

So guys, I want to your story about RW one night stands, sexcapades or best provider session ever. If it was a Civie give us background on how you met the girl, if it was provider tell us who.

Details as to why it was your best experience ever.
  • Toyz
  • 02-13-2015, 07:05 AM
So guys, I want to your story about RW one night stands, sexcapades or best provider session ever. If it was a Civie give us background on how you met the girl, if it was provider tell us who.

Details as to why it was your best experience ever. Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit
  • 3 years ago
  • My ALL TIME (never to be dethroned) UTR/ATF
  • Two bottles of primo Pinot and patron shots (she had to remind me we had those the next morning why I had a hangover)
  • And one incredible night at my house...all.fucking.night
Shes outta the hobby, moved away, has a great RW job now...but texts me every now and again to see how I am doing.
with a room full of groupies in the 70's after a gig in Denver.. just wow.
Can I chime in if I have a good story about banging chicks?
Can I chime in if I have a good story about banging chicks? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
better Yet Jen.. some join us and we can make a few new stories.
mmmmmmmmm
When I lived in Houston, I saw a provider one night that I had seen a couple of times before. She had just gotten a bunch of toys, and wanted me to be her guinea pig. A one hour appointment turned into two all-nighters in a row.
I had a session with a provider while on a conference call for work. Every time I had to say something I needed to catch my breath. That was such an adrenaline rush.
1/13/15!! All I'm going to say. Happy Valentine's Day!
1/13/15!! All I'm going to say. Happy Valentine's Day! Originally Posted by Jane Doe
1/13/15? Thet was LAST munth, l'il missy.
Hahaha! TFF! No one gets it. But HE does!! He knows who he is.
I read today that February 13 is International Mistress Day, because tomorrow everyone has to go out with their wives, lol!
Lol, I have lots of great sessions.

Most memorable lol when a gent came to see me and my hand was in a cast lol and I washed my feet so he could take pics of them and didnt think hmmmmm I have vinyl flooring and swooop, cracked my ass crack on my wood bed frame and broke my ass bone. I DIDNT CRY THOUGH so lol I wanted too.....
  • tron
  • 02-13-2015, 10:13 PM
Several years ago I had a 90-minute appt with LikkiNikki that was probably the best I have had - DATY, BBBJ/CIM, CFS, and RCG greek on a chaise lounge. That is what PSE means to me.

Another memorable time was with 1SweetBaby4U (on P411) similar to above, but not RCG. SB got me off 3x in 90 minutes, and has done that 2 more times since. I didn't think that was possible for me.

Hard to say what the most memorable is, because there have been a lot that were memorable for different (and good) reasons. Lucy Lee, Suky_Lee4U and Exceptional Honey (last 2 on P411) were memorable for how beautiful they are - and how nice they were (especially Lucy).
My best experience by far was about 4 years ago when I first went to Germany to spend there a couple of days with some friends. Before my trip, I spend about a month doing research online about providers and prices. I went to a place called Artemis FKK and there were about 25 girls to chose from. The place had a full bar, two erotic cinemas, a pool, and plenty of rooms. All the girls inside were naked and most of them were Eastern Europeans but spoke perfect English. I ended up having fun with a girl from Romania. She looked like a barbie and was very educated. Her GFE activities were incredible.

If you have the chance to go to Berlin, make sure you visit that place. You won't regret it.
FKK Artemis in Berlin - great place.