Asian Goddess looking for recommendations

Hello everyone,
I am thinking to visit Pittsburgh and my friend Txnikki, can anyone recommend a good City to visit? Thank you.

{Staff edit-ck -- location fixed}
The airport side of Pittsburgh is nice this time of year.
Cranberry Township is great also. Looks just like Tennessee! Hit me up!
Greentree has the best Asian food
Whatever part of town she visits would then have the best Asian food.
I’m sorry everyone I mean by my post is Pittsburg not Tennessee.
Fixed it for you madam
Monroeville or New STanton would be great!
Anywhere between the airport and Pittsburgh. A lot of girls stay in Greentree, Pa. Perfect location.
Guys - don't get your hopes up. This provider posted the same ad today in the eccie coed forums of 8 other cities. She has also talked about visiting Pittsburgh in the past and never did.

I wish she would visit us. She has over 200 reviews - all positive!
This is the kind of visit we need around here! I'm sure there will be a large welcome wagon for her.
Guys - don't get your hopes up. This provider posted the same ad today in the eccie coed forums of 8 other cities. She has also talked about visiting Pittsburgh in the past and never did.

I wish she would visit us. She has over 200 reviews - all positive! Originally Posted by lustylad
It's hard for ladies to travel to new areas if they do not have a certain amount of prebooks or at least a lot of interest. You should let the lady know you want her to visit and go ahead and schedule with them together or separately. They are a lot of fun.
It's hard for ladies to travel to new areas if they do not have a certain amount of prebooks or at least a lot of interest. You should let the lady know you want her to visit and go ahead and schedule with them together or separately. They are a lot of fun. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
There you go. Otherwise, all you guys bitching that there’s nothing good around here, you now have a REALLY good option. Book with her.
There you go. Otherwise, all you guys bitching that there’s nothing good around here, you now have a REALLY good option. Book with her. Originally Posted by Charley3
That's a great idea if half of them don't last minute cancel like usual. Most of the Ohio women won't come here anymore because of that. That comes from the one I use to visit.
There you go. Otherwise, all you guys bitching that there’s nothing good around here, you now have a REALLY good option. Book with her. Originally Posted by Charley3
Can't book with her if she doesn't set any dates to be here. As I said, she sends the same teaser ad to 8 different cities at a time. That's why she mixed up Pittsburgh with Tennessee.