Anyone seen Wicked in N. Braddock?

https://independent.com.listcrawler....urgh/55315735/ Cant find any reviews ad been out for a while. Anyone? Thanks.
  • Typo
  • 10-22-2020, 09:34 AM
I've never seen her, but can clearly see she has it all going on! Messy shithole of a house, Newports tucked into bra, sexy pics taken on the bus, random guys in the background, telltale bruises all over her arms and legs. I would be telling the little head to move on from that one. You know she's full of BS by looking at the pictures and reading the "clean private residence" in her ad.
  • signa
  • 10-22-2020, 12:52 PM
I've never seen her, but can clearly see she has it all going on! Messy shithole of a house, Newports tucked into bra, sexy pics taken on the bus, random guys in the background, telltale bruises all over her arms and legs. I would be telling the little head to move on from that one. You know she's full of BS by looking at the pictures and reading the "clean private residence" in her ad. Originally Posted by Typo
but then you'd miss out on the subtle Braddock ambiance experience...
Now, now. Let's be nice... surely you know our charming Lt. Gov. was the former Mayor of Braddock?
Braddock was actually pretty nice when I was a kid, full of mill hunkys. Now it’s a shithole, unfortunately.
Just wanna know if the girl can suck a dick without any problems. Guess I'm going to forget about this one. Thanks boys
  • signa
  • 10-23-2020, 09:16 AM
Just wanna know if the girl can suck a dick without any problems. Guess I'm going to forget about this one. Thanks boys Originally Posted by Tone Capone
while going into high risk areas is part of the occupational hazards, like Braddock, gut instinct on observation of this one is poor. My opinion and its only my opinion as we are making fun of Braddock is really not the issue .. she is sub par looking for quick cash and the likely hood of getting ripped off or robbed by a "BF" is high. Additional lack of review or comments and the length of time she has been around adds to the mystery. If you feel you can control the situation have at it otherwise avoid, there are better options but again that is my opinion.
I saw a girl in Braddock earlier this year, name is Brook. Nice clean apt big tits. Doesn't post all the time.
Wow. Does she pay or do people actually pay her?