Summertime in the Garden

I have a small veggie garden. Just picked my first 2 cucumbers. I notice myself getting aroused when handling them, fondling them, wondering how they'd feel inside of me. Happened last year too. Some are quite large and it's oh so tempting. The different shapes & oddities I find appealing. Anyone ever dabble with cucumbers?
I have a small garden, growing your own vegetables does bring immense satisfaction.
Not cucumbers but I did pleasure an ex lady friend of mine with some crooked neck squash. She didn't seem to enjoy it but went along for my sake, she wouldn't let me move up to the Eggplant.
I have a small garden, growing your own vegetables does bring immense satisfaction.
Not cucumbers but I did pleasure an ex lady friend of mine with some crooked neck squash. She didn't seem to enjoy it but went along for my sake, she wouldn't let me move up to the Eggplant. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I'm growing eggplant for the 1st time. I'll let you know how they make me feel.
Brother Hezekiah said he would be willing to hook you up with a few of these he uses for the horse exams if ya need some
Attached Images File Type: jpeg CEBE62EC-4F14-4909-BF79-FE6B2BE49BC5.jpeg (21.8 KB, 372 views)
I'm growing eggplant for the 1st time. I'll let you know how they make me feel. Originally Posted by papadee
Working in my garden for the 1st time in awhile. Sun's been too hot. Eggplants aren't doing well. My tomatoes overtook the garden & blocked the sun. I have about 5 or 6 eggplants, but they're small. Hopefully they'll grow some since I've cleared things out. More cucumbers though. Enticing & tempting.
No but my second ex husband that was very kinky once microwaved one and begged me to shove it up his ass
��
Put them in the fridge get them good and cold then shove one in your pussy. You will love the feeling. I shove one in my ass and just leave in there for a bit feels wonderful and makes me cum every time!
woohoo Papa youre one of my fave irty sluts
i miss you!!!
Working in my garden for the 1st time in awhile. Sun's been too hot. Eggplants aren't doing well. My tomatoes overtook the garden & blocked the sun. I have about 5 or 6 eggplants, but they're small. Hopefully they'll grow some since I've cleared things out. More cucumbers though. Enticing & tempting. Originally Posted by papadee
Haven't had much luck growing cukes, but what I know is to remove the spikes before your wetness overwhelms your desire to partake the vegetable in a manner other than oral...
Other than that, I have seen a few pics online and remember a story in the Forum section where a woman put on cycling shorts to keep it inside.

As for tomatoes, we have this guy in Kansas City nicknamed The Tomato Whisperer. No shit, this guy is amazing with gardening, and he can probably answer any gardening dilemma you have.
I remember watching a video where he recommended cutting your beefsteak tomatoes branches so you had one strong stem, as the point is to have big fruit, not big plants. That might help you with your eggplants next season.

Of course, this is advice from someone who planted 16 tomato plants, and most of them are dead. Been a busy summer!

Good luck with the cucumbers. A good wash and a buffing with a towel should prepare you well. I hear a vibrator can make the experience something, well, more...
And who knows? Maybe a friend would want your slightly used vegetables at a premium???
Haven't had much luck growing cukes, but what I know is to remove the spikes before your wetness overwhelms your desire to partake the vegetable in a manner other than oral...
Other than that, I have seen a few pics online and remember a story in the Forum section where a woman put on cycling shorts to keep it inside.

As for tomatoes, we have this guy in Kansas City nicknamed The Tomato Whisperer. No shit, this guy is amazing with gardening, and he can probably answer any gardening dilemma you have.
I remember watching a video where he recommended cutting your beefsteak tomatoes branches so you had one strong stem, as the point is to have big fruit, not big plants. That might help you with your eggplants next season.

Of course, this is advice from someone who planted 16 tomato plants, and most of them are dead. Been a busy summer!

Good luck with the cucumbers. A good wash and a buffing with a towel should prepare you well. I hear a vibrator can make the experience something, well, more...
And who knows? Maybe a friend would want your slightly used vegetables at a premium??? Originally Posted by Badboy_71
Thanks. Yep, I can feel the spikes on the cukes when I pick them. This was my 1st time with beefsteaks. Got a great harvest, but didn't know the plants grew so large. I'll keep that in mind. Still haven't tried a cuke, but looking at them & handling them gives me chills. Now I want to go back to the garden & play/fantasize.
woohoo Papa youre one of my fave irty sluts
i miss you!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Miss you too Dallas. I keep thinking to DM you. We need to plan something soon.