WINNING!!! or sinning?

Charlie Sheen is back..

This time with an article in Rolling stones that leads him into saying he is still using.

"I was in total denial."

But Sheen's not in denial about his battles with substance abuse; in fact, he's open about the fact that he's not exactly clean and sober these days. "I don't see what's wrong with a few drinks. Mine's vodka. Straight, because I've always said that ice is for injuries, ha ha."

FUNNY, he did not mention if he was still using Goddesses, Hookers...

Ya think!!!
There was this skit somewhere on tv I saw that made me LMAO. He's in the kitchen and facing away from the camera...and a guy walks in and Charlie turns around, and there's white powder all over his face. His friend expresses dismay " Oh no, Charlie, I thought you quit that shit."

Charlie said, " I'm baking a CAKE!"

Somehow, in real life, I really doubt that. Edit forbidden topic, CC
Charlie Sheen rules.
Let's not forget the rules around here folks....
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
I still luv Charlie!
Sheen was great in 2 1/2 men and a few other things, I thought John Belushi was awesome and there are a lot of other talented folks that have no real control over their "hobbies" and we read about X amount of trips to rehab. I don't judge anybody if they aren't in my life I just enjoy what they do and carry on. I had friends many years ago that when Elton John came out of the closet they burned all his records they had. I thought how foolish. He is still the same talent and it's not like they would ever meet him. I also don't feel sorry for these folks when stuff happens to them of their own making or congratulate them when they kick the habit for an undetermined amount of time. BD