FOOD, DRINKS, MAKEOUT SESSIONS AND A POLE... all at Z 'S VIP BASH!!!

I have to hand it to the man of the hour... ZTONK!!! He is so gracious to open his doors to a select group and lets us just THROW DOWN... It get better every time and so many HOTTIES... I just extended my TDL even longer with some new honies that i think i would have never seen if it wasn't for the monthly SUPER BASH.. Also thanks to FFIREMAN, PID for their part from the beginning. And finally... WTF ladies, you know who you are... just wow..I had a total blast.. cant wait till the next one..
Sorry I missed it : (
Me too, but I had other plans last night.
  • quzi
  • 02-11-2016, 09:07 PM
Good times, great people. Can't ask for anything more.
Thanks Z, and meeting some new ladies was a blast, like Mata mentioned some ladies that have been unnoticed by me have become front runners, love the social aspect and had a great time. Looking forward to the next and meeting some ladies I haven't seen.

IB
Thank you Ztonk. Had a great time, met two new ladies I will see soon, and walked out with two other ladies scheduled for BCD fun this next week.

All in all a great night, and I had to leave just as the pole dancing started. Regrets, since I really wanted to see Mata climb up on the pole. JK
LMFAO..
  • ztonk
  • 02-16-2016, 04:04 PM
I'm glad everyone has such a great time. I was surprised that we managed to get nearly all the ladies on the stripper pole at one time or another. Thanks to ffireman and Iron Butterfly for food and dessert, plus the others who brought beverages, mixers, and ice.

z
It sounds like a lot of fun. How do we get an invite?
Thanks Z,

Damn Great Social.

These parties/socials are the best way ever for new guys and gals to meet and greet one another in the hobby. So far, I have seen two of the ladies BCD and a third (and hopefully a fourth) are on the radar for later this week and next.

Really appreciate your efforts as I don't think I would have scheduled with one of the ladies based on her showcase, ads and pictures. However, when I met her in person at your party, I knew that we would click. I believe we both had a great time this week and we are now talking about a repeat session soon.
It sounds like a lot of fun. How do we get an invite? Originally Posted by db1988
PM to Z should do it...
  • ztonk
  • 02-17-2016, 01:55 PM
It sounds like a lot of fun. How do we get an invite? Originally Posted by db1988
Send me a PM. If you have any providers who'd like to attend and earn some cash on the stripper pole, or playing an adult version of Twister, let them know about it, too.

z
THE STRIPPER POLE.. NICE.. Just a reminder to all that attend to bring some cash.. you just never know.. lol. and dollar bills.. lol
Sounds great!!! I will pm Z so I can join the next time.
I had other plans that night, but will have to try for the next time.