Déjà vu Voyeurism?

• OFF
  • 10-08-2009, 11:14 AM
I had a brief moment of déjà vu today, as I strolled down to the men's room. When I got there, I noticed the maintenance lady was in the process of cleaning it, so I simply retreated to a different floor. But this brought back some old memories of when I worked downtown.

During certain times of the year we worked late most weeknights and the building had an older cleaning lady who was not to be deterred in doing her job. If you were in the bathroom you were a potential victim because she didn't knock, say hello or warn you in anyway she would just come in and start cleaning.

There was a row of about 5 or 6 urinals like the ones pictured below ...

and if you happen to be standing at one, you could either lean in a little closer if you were modest or lean back a little further if you wanted to show off your goods. Whatever, she was going to clean the bathroom and go.

I'm thinking that if you tried to stay in a stall too long ... she might toss your ass out into the hall bare butt and all. We all got a pretty big kick out her. I just wish she had been a little prettier.

OFF :-)