Snowden

New article on yahoo states from some cold war spies Snowden was always a Russian spy.

What is your take? Spy or whistle-blower?
  • Old-T
  • 05-28-2014, 07:44 AM
Traitor. Long term or short term.

I am rarely for summary executions but i'll make an exception in this case.
New article on yahoo states from some cold war spies Snowden was always a Russian spy.

What is your take? Spy or whistle-blower? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The good thing about cold war spies is that they didn't ever learn the art of disinformation. You can take them at their word.
No link. More bullshit from LittleEva.
No link. More bullshit from LittleEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Poor dull knife unable to give his opinion . Do you need a link to find your bathroom now?
No link. More bullshit from LittleEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He doesn't do "initial" links.

He waits until you find one, then "adopts" it as his.
LittleEva, you made the statement. Back it up. If you can. But you can't. Just more stupid bullshit.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/firs...raitor-n116366

Here's one he can claim.

"Kerry said that Snowden’s theft of computerized documents involving National Security Agency spying programs has given valuable information to terrorists and made it harder for the United States to thwart plots against Americans."

What "terrorists"? What "plots against Americans"?

I thought the "war on terrorism" had been won!!!!
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/firs...raitor-n116366

Here's one he can claim.

"Kerry said that Snowden’s theft of computerized documents involving National Security Agency spying programs has given valuable information to terrorists and made it harder for the United States to thwart plots against Americans."

What "terrorists"? What "plots against Americans"?

I thought the "war on terrorism" had been won!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sense, please?

You don't make any, LLIdiot!
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/edward-sno...4.html#421cIx3

Not really seeing the Russian spy thing.
He doesn't do "initial" links.

He waits until you find one, then "adopts" it as his. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I never "adopted" anything from you. You were the brainless fuck posting (same scientists same article)

[QUOTE=CuteOldGuy;1055368279]LittleEva, you made the statement. Back it up. If you can. But you can't. Just more stupid bullshit.

[/QUOT[/

How many times have I seen where you have made a statement and somebody asked for a link. your reply was not my job to prove it it is yours to disapprove it? Sorry dull knife look it up or shut up. Please don't answer the question.You do the difference between a statement and a question don't you? Look for the question mark.

What is your take? Spy or whistle-blower? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He's no spy, he's just a garden variety whistle blower.

Jim
Actually EVA he has a point. You can make an unsupported statement if most everyone is familiar with what you're talking about but something like that? You need some citation unless you want us to think you're in intelligence....and we have ample proof that you're not.
  • Old-T
  • 05-28-2014, 01:24 PM
He's no spy, he's just a garden variety whistle blower.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
He is not a whistle blower. He followed none of the steps a WB would/should have. He ran off to Russia, which now seems to be the RWWs favorite Family Values country, and oxidation grave damage to the U.S. Not the libs or cons, but the country. That is and never was what whistle blowing was about. He is of the same ilk as Benedict Arnold and did more harm..
Actually EVA he has a point. You can make an unsupported statement if most everyone is familiar with what you're talking about but something like that? You need some citation unless you want us to think you're in intelligence....and we have ample proof that you're not. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Another dimatard who didn't see the question mark. We know about you barley brains.