Redstate...a propaganda tool for Mr. Trump ?

David Hogg never attended MSD High School he's not even from Florida he's from California and graduated High School in 2015. His mother worked for CNN and his Father worked in the FBI. The propaganda comes from the Democrats not some rag of a Publication like RedState, lol.

Originally Posted by VitaMan
https://www.bitchute.com/video/K8VTyGdvTGVr/
Your response to this thread leaves you not understanding testimony vs. opinion... testimony ISN'T OPINION!!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2907221

The thread here has no links...NOTHING to support it just your OPINION!!

Most ALL off your threads have no links to support them just as this one....keep up the good work.
I see that RedSate has now triggered your leftwing narrative!!
Bitchute

One of the most radical themes seen on bitchute is anti-semetic propaganda. Content is hate speech against Jews and conspiracy theories such as the theory that the Holocaust never happened.
understanding testimony vs. opinion... Originally Posted by bb1961
Testimony

Review testimony of Dominion case provided by various FOX individuals
So you changing the topic to Dominion now...your hijack your our threads.
You're on here 24/7 so why don't you start another Dominion thread.
Fox, RedState...what ever source you don't like triggers you!!
Any source you don't agree with is propaganda...I see you're a very analytical person.
Redstate...FOX...opinion...tes timony...news

It's all linked together. The problem is discerning what is truthful.

I am sure you long for the days of Walter Cronkite...the most trusted man in America.
... Sorry there, mates.

... I really hate to say this - but it's VitaMan's thread.
He can post what he wants.

#### Salty
Bitchute

One of the most radical themes seen on bitchute is anti-semetic propaganda. Content is hate speech against Jews and conspiracy theories such as the theory that the Holocaust never happened. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Why is it that you bring up the Holocaust? Is that your only defense when you get your ass handed too you? Lol.
Enjoy bitchute

They say everything is bullshit and nothing happened, so it is a perfect fit for you.
I see the centering value graphically given.
And a short list of wrong items printed.

Is there a graphical representation showing the degree of correctness of facts for said website?
Enjoy bitchute

They say everything is bullshit and nothing happened, so it is a perfect fit for you. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yearbooks don't lie Hogg never attended that school. He grew up in California and attended school there. The guy is a fraud.