Alert: setup dangerous

Contacted her at 3188952751
Also uses 228-679-9518
May not be up for long: https://shreveport.skipthegames.com/...7/111339633531

Room is in Bossier, Pics are accurate, she doesn’t use a name in her ads but has been using the an age of 31.
Cutting to the case: she’s real gets you to the room then in about 10min. Incessant banging at the door, leading to her answering it. The friend/manager then says room is in his name and you have to go. There is another male with him as backup.
She plays the innocent victim very well.
He is very confrontational and looking for a fight.
I’ll update if I can trace some of the other ads/ with numbers she’s used in the past.
Damn.... Looks like I dodged a bullet... Contacted her (or her manager) last week but got a bad vibe from the text exchange so I blocked and moved on.... Sorry that happened to you.
Been looking at for a while. She looks good, but i've always had a gut feeling that it would be drama so i've stayed away.
Dude, sorry that happened but glad you got out alive and in one piece. I was just about to call her but said "let's see if anyone else has". Glad I checked first! THANK YOU
Good job N6!!!

STG reminds me too much of BP and Craigslist. Way too much danger.

HID (21-HID)
  • RK2
  • 05-24-2022, 06:08 PM
Good for letting everyone know, very helpful,
Kudos
Contacted her at 3188952751
Also uses 228-679-9518
May not be up for long: https://shreveport.skipthegames.com/...7/111339633531

Room is in Bossier, Pics are accurate, she doesn’t use a name in her ads but has been using the an age of 31.
Cutting to the case: she’s real gets you to the room then in about 10min. Incessant banging at the door, leading to her answering it. The friend/manager then says room is in his name and you have to go. There is another male with him as backup.
She plays the innocent victim very well.
He is very confrontational and looking for a fight.
I’ll update if I can trace some of the other ads/ with numbers she’s used in the past. Originally Posted by number6
  • sree
  • 05-25-2022, 08:23 AM
Thank you for sharing and letting everyone know.
Stopped me in my tracks......thank you N 6
been there, done that

it was in Dallas

learned my lesson.

different provider. this one was a real tall woman.

should have known something was up when I got to the floor of the hotel, this guy comes walking down the hall, takes a look at me

then disapears.

he must have texted her as soon as he walked by me

and the fix was on.

after about 10 minutes, phone does not stop ringing, and she answers it, saying, the manager of the hotel is calling saying she has to vacate the room.

i was OTD in 2 minutes and I was out some benjamins and she gained some in 12 minutes flat.
Following up to add another number she’s using 430-265-2690 and a link that has pics

https://sumosear.ch/phone/430-265-2690

This number seems to have a longer history than the first two I posted.

Be safe everyone
They have been doing this everywhere they go.
UPDATE: (318) 754-0618 is her current new number.

Interestingly, I reached out to her and she mentioned she can do outcall and even let me pick her up. This would throw a wrench in her previous scams but still to much drama to pursue as a provider.