What Makes a Good Date?

What makes a good GFE experience?
Snacks
What makes a good GFE experience? Originally Posted by Bestman200600
I must admit I am totally conflicted.
Attached Images File Type: jpg best.JPG (65.8 KB, 223 views)
ed, you are not mixing the bourbon with.the vodka again are you?
Guilty, but,
Not sence this mourning sirm
I refailed to red that disclaimer.

None the less, I am sure we can all agree best is a self serving piece of shit.
vagina
Dr. Pepper and Milk Duds!
I make great snacks and that is the only reason anyone comes back. God knows I am a pain in the ass! I gotta quit all these jobs so I can sit by the phone awaiting your call!

Now THAT is GFE!

If I start begging for rent and tampons, does that make me the ultimate GFE?? Just askin'.........
I make great snacks and that is the only reason anyone comes back. God knows I am a pain in the ass! I gotta quit all these jobs so I can sit by the phone awaiting your call!

Now THAT is GFE!

If I start begging for rent and tampons, does that make me the ultimate GFE?? Just askin'......... Originally Posted by Dannie

I like the Super Plus tampons, please!
I like the Super Plus tampons, please! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
I used to be the same way but I kind of like the variety packs now! Super-extra plus for the first few days, and light-and-airy the last few. Anyone else?

Oh, sorry....this probably wouldn't make for a great date Carry on.....
  • fawn
  • 10-09-2011, 06:07 AM
OMG., Dannie you and Lana are killing me, it is to damn early in the morning to be laughing this hard.

Well after reading these two ladies conversation, I would have to say a good date for you guys would be, going down
for some wet and juicy daty on some sweet lady, and not finding a string hanging out..

OMG, Did I just stay that......

Now a good date for me would be shareing a glass of Rosa Regale and eating white chocolate !!!

Now THAT is GFE!

If I start begging for rent and tampons, does that make me the ultimate GFE?? Just askin'......... Originally Posted by Dannie

Yes that makes it the real GFE.

Milk Duds? Fucking pervert.
OMG., Dannie you and Lana are killing me, it is to damn early in the morning to be laughing this hard.

Well after reading these two ladies conversation, I would have to say a good date for you guys would be, going down
for some wet and juicy daty on some sweet lady, and not finding a string hanging out..

OMG, Did I just stay that......

Now a good date for me would be shareing a glass of Rosa Regale and eating white chocolate !!! Originally Posted by fawn
Fawn-You're awsome.