SubAmps

Where does one find reviews of good times at subAmps? I'm not seeing much on here anymore.
Bro,
Positive reviews can easily cause the demise of sub amps lately. Smart clients who get the most bang for the buck fortunately keep their mouth shut, like me. Loose lips sink subamps.

If you know where to look , or developed some connections with hobby buddies , you can get to the info. But I am not here to teach anybody. The hunt and discovery is fun even without the bragging.

Negative reviews are the most useful, at least for me.
Fight club rules prevail
  • GregN
  • 08-16-2020, 03:50 PM
There are enough reviews for subs in the last 8-10 weeks to get you started, you just have to go back many pages. Ron Wood is correct. I've reviewed 2 places since things re-opened, but not the place I regularly go.
There are plenty of reviews to get info from.
Rubmaps has many more reviews of subamps. Eccie has become more of a whore board. 2 opposing trains of thoughts here. One is hush hush, violating the purpose of the board to the opposing side, who feel if it's advertised it should be reviewable.
Good luck.
  • qbit
  • 08-18-2020, 01:18 AM
It makes sense to keep things quiet in the burbs. Just my 2 cents. Why fuck things up ?
Why have this board if not to report? Everybody knows what goes on at the main AMPS. That's more masterbation reading than real information. The subamps are true variety, from quality of provider to type and cost of service sold. So many more variables. And LE doesn't give a damn unless they are flagrantly affecting local businesses. There is a jack shack at practically every major intersection.
  • GregN
  • 08-18-2020, 06:48 PM
I'd argue that the sub-amps change hands often enough anyways and any intel is not reliable very long. The more word gets out, the quicker the reliability changes. Sub-amps also are less adept at handling any unwanted attention and have more observant/caring landlords (other tentants).
I respectfully disagree.

Have you noticed a change in the subamps scene recently? It seems there is a desperation growing. Owners of previously L0 stores are starting to accept/require extras be given to customers.
Timely topic for me. Is there any sort of a consensus on protocol at sub-amps? What do you do?

I’ve read the regular AMP guide at the top a few times. I know sub-amps can be ymmv. Between taking the $60 fee up front or after, to upselling, to L0.

A few posters have talked about dropping $100 down once in the room. Or that persistence pays off. May have to visit a few rimes to establish trust with a non-advertising sub-amp.

I’ve been to a few of the spots reviewed here (that also seem to advertise a bit) and the experience is straightforward but pretty rushed, underwhelming and mechanical.

Have also visited a few places (with no reviews anywhere) where I got a flirty, fun L0 but had a very good massage by a an attractive girl with makeup on. I’m guessing this has potential. And for $60, I’m getting a good massage at the very least.

So I think I’m into the hunt side of things. Any further advice? Still learning the ropes here.
Here are my 2 cents for u and other guys who have no idea how to explore the subamps. It is pretty simple. U need to establish a some sort of good relationship and trust with the mms and one or two gals. Be nice and relaxed. Once they know you , you can expect surprises and less mechanical. Make sure they are not concerned about your tipping approach and be more on the generous tipper side and upfront to avoid haggling. Ask if it is ok but do not be specific . Do not tell them you read about them on the internet. That is all and works for me well enough. Trust is an asset these days. This is not 100% guaranteed outcome game , that is why we call it the “hunt”. Most experienced hunters do not share their trophies, lol.
Yea, that’s kind of where I’m at. So far, haven’t been impressed with the known L1 spots. By the girls, service, or massage itself. More intrigued by the places that don’t advertise or are lesser known or reviewed. I’ll start doing some repeat visits and look for more.
Yea, that’s kind of where I’m at. So far, haven’t been impressed with the known L1 spots. By the girls, service, or massage itself. More intrigued by the places that don’t advertise or are lesser known or reviewed. I’ll start doing some repeat visits and look for more. Originally Posted by jh78jg54amn6
You are going to have to go to a lot of subAMPS and be disappointed. However, if she is pretty and works at a subAmp, I've virtually never known one that sticks around that doesn't warmup to greater and greater fun, though many will stop at L1.

Many don't consider that to be a big deal compared to L2 and L3.

Tip generously and be somewhat pleasant and they will be nice to you over time. Probably the rule of thumb is the cops don't tip well and come back a third time, if you know what I mean.

As for reviews, read between the lines. It can be subtle but I doubt many guys go back to the same place and keep coming up completely dry.
SubAMPS are GOLDEN since covid my friends. Game on! But like any good prospector, most will not post a report on where their stash of gold is buried.