Review Specials.

• EZ.
  • 09-19-2014, 12:59 AM
Honestly, reading reviews on Eccie, is like fantasy land. I'm reaching the point where I have zero confidence in what I'm reading on here.

When there is a review special, are those reviews written just after you count out the donation or just before you leave?

I want to meet the guy, that can write an objective review before the session even began. Seriously, are you going to say, "don't worry about personal hygiene, she obviously wasn't concerned". "That was a tight pussy, if you have a dick the size of a Blue Bird Bus". It was tight considering she was in labor 24 hours before. It was a toe curling experience, the stench would curl wallpaper.

Looking at the showcase of the last lady I met, I couldn't have picked her out of a line up. There was one picture in a ROS that didn't look anything like the girl.

Most of the bad reviews involve getting stood up. Maybe you ought to count you blessings. Seriously, I wouldn't have recognized her from that picture. No big deal, I got a nut and I can afford it.

I remember a girl back in the ASPD days that was absolutely gorgeous. People in the know knew that sex with her defined mechanical. I knew her well from the socials and she always asked why I hadn't seen her. I always gave a lame excuse but I wasn't going to fight all the white knights if I gave an honest opinion.

For the most part, these reviews read like an old 5 cent sex novel from the 50's. "I shoved my hot member into...." Give me a break.

I remember a quote from Marilyn Monroe, people expect a earth moving experience but after all, I'm just a woman.

I want to see a little honesty and reality. All you white knights are pussies.
Yep, especially the last line ...
I agree, but anybody who sees as provider based solely on the information provided in a review deserves what he gets. There are several things to keep in mind:

Reviews are subjective
Providers are ymmv
A lot of guys either don't know how to write a review or are more interested in entertaining
"No" reviews are difficult to give, so people avoid them
There is an element of WK in all of us and we tend to think with our dicks.

Reviews are very valuable; especially those that include recent pics, but they won't replace due diligence. My suggestion:

Compare notes from several reviews to help separate fact from fiction.
Establish a list of guys who have a proven track record and tastes similar to your own.
Take any single review at face value.
Communicate with the provider to ensure that she knows what you expect.
In short, do your homework.
What I've done is if someone has seen the same girl I had and their review or experience is similar to mine, I'll go read another one of their reviews and see if it differs from another one of mine or someone I've seen.

And I don't randomly just pick someone, I read as many reviews as that woman has. Sure, someone is going to have an off day and most guys will want to write a good review, but there should be some consistency in her reviews.

I think everyone expects everyone else to jazz up their review, because how boring would be just to say this girl was pretty damn good behind closed doors and I would recommend her!?

I would probably tend to say that a lot of guys on here don't know how to communicate and write very well, and do exaggerate, so find people that have seen the same girl that you have seen and then follow their reviews and see if they are just as consistent with what you may have experienced. There are two or three hobbyist here but I believe I can probably trust their reviews as their reviews have been similar to experiences I have had.

But remember, YMMV.
Write a review. Show everyone how it is done.
Write a review. Show everyone how it is done. Originally Posted by mydallas1
^^^^ Excellent point!

Also, many of the ladies here have reviews on other sites too. One site in particular has a very objective template for reviewing providers. It's not as entertaining as ECCIE but you will get a more "honest" description from what I understand.
I agree, but anybody who sees as provider based solely on the information provided in a review deserves what he gets. There are several things to keep in mind:

Reviews are subjective and what one guy may like, another will not
Providers are ymmv
A lot of guys either don't know how to write a review or are more interested in entertaining and bragging to other guys that they received something like a deep discount or service that is a rarity and the provider would have preferred he did not share that with the world.
Sometimes reviews are written to obtain PA access to be able to read the reviews that are written to get PA access.
"No" reviews are difficult to give, so people avoid writing them or get told by the provider he better not write anything negative in a review or otherwise or face the wrath of her WKs or possible blackballing you in the provider back channels.
There is an element of WK in all of us and we tend to think with our dicks.

Reviews are very valuable; especially those that include recent pics, but they won't replace due diligence. My suggestion:

Compare notes from several reviews to help separate fact from fiction.
Establish a list of guys who have a proven track record and tastes similar to your own.
Take any single review at face value.
Communicate with the provider to ensure that she knows what you expect.
In short, do your homework. Originally Posted by daty/o
^^^^^^with a few additions, but, this is very well said, daty/o^^^^^

And OldRRP (along with any other guy who has no reviews posted who criticize how reviews are written), please use your vast knowledge and expertise on the matter of how you think reviews should be by writing a few of your experiences in a review format to show us all how write one better.
How is it the reviewers fault for enjoying their time??? You don't believe they had that great of a time?
Some girls are already going the none review route, you expect a harsher review system more girls will follow.
I wonder if in the recomenfation we had "maybe" as a choice. Since the review is subjective, a maybe would lend you to read the ROS.
I really appreciate the guys that write a review, submit and then go back and edit the recommendation to maybe, see ROS.
I am a little more compassionate and understand off days for her and even me. So when the options for recommendation are Y / N.....I lean to Yes. If it was a mediocre session, I would spell it out in ROS...did not click, time mgmt sucks, low IOP ect. I would give "Maybe, see ROS". It takes hrs for me to write a review since it is done on my cell.
Another option for Recommend and truthful ROS will help.
How is it the reviewers fault for enjoying their time??? You don't believe they had that great of a time?
Some girls are already going the none review route, you expect a harsher review system more girls will follow. Originally Posted by lily blake

There is a big difference in writing a review that shows he enjoyed the session, informing guys of his experience and one of trying to write a short erotic novel of his exploits, wanting to entertain others for dramatic purposes and telling all who reads his review that he is special, wanting approval from the other guys, and many times gets those pats on the back, making/encouraging him do more of the same. Hence, many providers are busy with many guys contacting her due to that review and some actually seeing her for a session, but when the session is over, the first thing that pops in his mind is that the provider was not as good for him as she was for that review he read, even though the session may have been great, he went in with high expectations and was brought down to reality as the bells and whistles were not present like he though they would be.
Hmmm.... criticism about reviews from someone who has no reviews. That is all I can say about this.
Write a review. Show everyone how it is done. Originally Posted by mydallas1
LOL

Agreed. Show us how it's done!
There is a big difference in writing a review that shows he enjoyed the session, informing guys of his experience and one of trying to write a short erotic novel of his exploits, wanting to entertain others for dramatic purposes and telling all who reads his review that he is special, wanting approval from the other guys, and many times gets those pats on the back, making/encouraging him do more of the same. Hence, many providers are busy with many guys contacting her due to that review and some actually seeing her for a session, but when the session is over, the first thing that pops in his mind is that the provider was not as good for him as she was for that review he read, even though the session may have been great, he went in with high expectations and was brought down to reality as the bells and whistles were not present like he though they would be. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Sex is different with everyone, maybe instead of say the reviewer lied think about what didn't click between you and the provider.
Sex is not that hard lol if the extra ump isn't there try another girl. We arent academy award winning actresses lol
  • L.A.
  • 09-19-2014, 09:05 AM
For your reading pleasure:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=797942&highlight=

From last year:

I'm so sick of reviews that are more of a review of the client than of the provider. I don't need a play by play description of how great you fucked somebody. Who cares???

Things I look for in a review and things I try to put in my reviews.

How good were her communication skills?
How did you contact her?
How long until you got a response?
How was screening?
How was setting the appointment? Did you find a time and date that worked easily or did you have run thru hoops?
How was communication the day of the appointment?
How were directions to the incall?
Was the incall an apt, townhome, motel?
Was everybody on time? If not how was that handled?
What part of town did you meet?
Did you feel safe? Would you go there after dark?
What was your impression of her appearance when she answered the door?
Was conversation easy or difficult?
What was the condition of the incall?
Did she look like her pics? better? worse?
How was the fee handled?
Did you leave with any strange smells on you clothes like cig smoke or perfume?
Did the session go smoothly? Any problems or issues anybody would need to know about? This could be anything like you got a cbj when she advertises bbbj. Maybe she won't do cowgirl position and that's your favorite.
Did anything stand out in your session? I had session where I freaked out the provider because I kept staring at her eyes...they were REALLY pretty. We laughed when I told her that's why I couldn't take my eyes off of her eyes
What was the atmosphere like? Comfortable? Awkward?
I know there is a recommend field with a yes or no but how about would you spend your money to see her again...that's way different.
Of course you can include the activities in the review but for the most part unless it's something great or something horrible we already know.

I don't put all of this stuff in my reviews but those are things I try to think about and the things that matter to me when I read thru the reviews.

And I have to agree that the fact you're bitching about reviews when you've not written one is a bit hypocritical.