Rules

How far down a list of provider's list of rules, does and dont's do you read until you just decide it isn't worth it and move on ?
After the first don't you don't like. Oh and love the minon.
They have a list of rules?
  • GOJC
  • 09-25-2014, 09:00 PM
After the first don't you don't like. Oh and love the minon. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Nailed it!

(imho preferential bias should be posted as close to the top as possible, the excitement of scrolling all the way down and then WHAM "no offense intended but...personal preference"
What Tara said, until you get to a deal breaker.
I go down the list all the way to: No old, fat, bald, white guys with small dicks. Until then....I'm in!!!

+1 Tara. Get to a deal breaker. I have only seen one lady with "list"....... and I married her
I do everything with this passage from the Prince song "Controversy" in mind:

"people call me rude
I wish we all were nude
I wish there was no black or white
I wish there were no rules"
Until I get to the first one I don't like. Why waste time.
I go down the list all the way to: No old, fat, bald, white guys with small dicks. Until then....I'm in!!!

+1 Tara. Get to a deal breaker. I have only seen one lady with "list"....... and I married her Originally Posted by sparrow1122
Lol I used to post a list of Do's and Don'ts in my ads! Only because there's some dumb motherfuckers out there and because I'm so ADHD, I need a list for everything!
I once had a provider read me her list of rules and I had to say "I agree" after each one. I remember it was a long list too.
  • EZ.
  • 09-26-2014, 08:11 PM
Lol I used to post a list of Do's and Don'ts in my ads! Only because there's some dumb motherfuckers out there and because I'm so ADHD, I need a list for everything! Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Prefect! I have dyslexia. I couldn't read the shit anyway.
They should make reading the list worthwhile. Throw in the odd rules every third or fourth one.
rule 28: No sticking your foot in my pussy until shoes and socks are removed.
rule 34: Licking the doorknob is permitted, but licking me after you do, is not.
rule 38: If you break out that condom from your wallet, I will check the expiration date.

That sort of thing.
There is a gent who taught me about the four food groups when deciding to see a lady...If one is missing, usually the deal breaker.
They should make reading the list worthwhile. Throw in the odd rules every third or fourth one.
rule 28: No sticking your foot in my pussy until shoes and socks are removed.
rule 34: Licking the doorknob is permitted, but licking me after you do, is not.
rule 38: If you break out that condom from your wallet, I will check the expiration date.

That sort of thing. Originally Posted by PODarkness
Great idea. I did have a provider check the expiration date on the condom I tried to provide. Sure enough it had expired. I'm not huge, but the ones she had felt like a boa constrictor had hold of my dick. Took several minutes to get one of hers on, but we managed to complete the session before gangrene set in...
I once had a provider read me her list of rules and I had to say "I agree" after each one. I remember it was a long list too. Originally Posted by Brass Balls
Did you get through it or get to the deal breaker ?