Provider Wear?

Guys: what do you like to see your provider in? Birthday suit? Teddy? Bra and panties? Etc?

Ladies: what's your favorite to wear? To an incall? Outcall?

Today I had an incall and love to answer the door in my birthday suit (I was requested)
Had an outcall scheduled (that didn't happen 😢 ) and wore a corset with stockings but had to wear clothes over it.

Attachment 646686

Attachment 646685

Attachment 646684

Attachment 646683

Im thinking of putting a cardigan over this because I don't just want to walk around Baton Rouge with my lingerie showing through my shirt....

Opinions?
Guess it depends on the situation. If I go to an incall, I always love it when a lady answers the door in some nice lingerie; never had a lady answer the door in her birthday suit before though. However, if she's coming to my place for an outcall, I understand why she might want to exercise a little discretion by dressing casually. But, I do love it if she goes the extra mile to bring some lingerie with her to change into...
I love to answer the door freshly showered and made-up, but I also love answering in an outfit that makes me feel sexy as hell.
I feel like changing when I get there may stall the mood.
I want to greet you with a kiss and by then hands are usually roaming... next thing I know, were naked and there went all the fun. That's why I decided to find something I could wear under casual clothes.

Some guys appreciate the efforts and some just want to rip it off (not that it bothers me)
Now I know which you are, I'll be prepared for when/if I finally see you!
One of my favorite parts of a date is putting outfits together! When I have an incall, I love to answer the door in a sexy lace teddy with heels, or a corset with fishnet thigh high stockings and garters. When I have an outcall, I love to wear a nice dress with heels or dressy sandals (and no panties, of course).
Yes! I always love the no panties surprise! (Of course I don't ever wear them unless requested because I hate them)
I'm trying to get into that enthusiasm but sometimes it's hard
Like tonight for example. I spent an hour showering, shaving, scrubbing, pampering, tightening a corset, working with lace stockings, hair and makeup, finding just the right outfit to fit OVER lingerie....
and he called an hour after scheduled and canceled...

It just gets somewhat frustrating to spend time dedicating to looking amazing for nothing.

Sorry to be a Debbie downer...

But I went lingerie shopping in LA (I haven't made it to the boutique you suggested just yet but I'm working on it) and it did help me feel a bit more excitement for the outfitting process
Yes! I always love the no panties surprise! (Of course I don't ever wear them unless requested because I hate them)
I'm trying to get into that enthusiasm but sometimes it's hard
Like tonight for example. I spent an hour showering, shaving, scrubbing, pampering, tightening a corset, working with lace stockings, hair and makeup, finding just the right outfit to fit OVER lingerie....
and he called an hour after scheduled and canceled...

It just gets somewhat frustrating to spend time dedicating to looking amazing for nothing.

Sorry to be a Debbie downer...

But I went lingerie shopping in LA (I haven't made it to the boutique you suggested just yet but I'm working on it) and it did help me feel a bit more excitement for the outfitting process Originally Posted by tsar
Sorry that happened to you! Cancellations suck, especially after you spent lots of time getting all dolled up. But I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding some lucky guy to take his spot!
I certainly appreciate a lady who puts in the effort when getting ready - almost makes me feel like I should do a little more haha
Incall, usually my home in NWA, so I answer the door like a soccer mom in my Razorback garb and yoga pants. I can always change into lingerie in the privacy of my room... but usually we're so busy making out in the hot tub beforehand, a towel ends up being my lingerie.

Outcall, I love to wear my cocktail dresses and bring along a few lingerie options.
I would love it if answered the do to some dressy. Pin up look or sexy secretary. I summer dress with something sexy hidden. Role play might fun too, cheerleader outfit. Lol a trenchcoat and heals! I have seen way too many movies.
I would love it if answered the do to some dressy. Pin up look or sexy secretary. I summer dress with something sexy hidden. Role play might fun too, cheerleader outfit. Lol a trenchcoat and heals! I have seen way too many movies. Originally Posted by Rollypolly
Haha I saw movies playing in my head while reading this. I love pin up looks! When I was a model I had a pin up/strip down shoot. It was my favorite of all.
I personally like to dress like I am going out to a function or a date. Sometimes I like to wear jeans with heels and a cute (low cut) top with jewelry to match. I love to wear matching panties and bra.
However if I have a special request I always will fulfill that!!!
Since Ive lost weight I have purchased some really nice lingerie.
I have several pics on my showcase!!!!
I like whatever makes the woman feel sexy. You can see it in her eyes and body language that she feels SEXY!

It is a fun surprise to see what she is wearing. I will have to say that the most fun surprise is her standing behind the door bare naked and a sexy mischevious smile.
I think if you are truly natural beautiful then that is the best. I dress up allot!! I've got a room just for dress up but Its just how I am. But lets not pretend that I am always on point. Being that I do work a real job Sometimes I just want to answer in my work boots and shorts with my muscle T. Cause in the real world it would be great to just have a great fuck!!!
I generally prefer incalls so I greatly appreciate it when you go to the effort to dress in something that makes you feel sexy. It may not stay on long but it definitely enhances the experience. If I'm doing an outcall, discretion is appreciated so either something casual or as if your going out on a date. Bringing something sexy to change into is always appreciated.
I think if you are truly natural beautiful then that is the best. I dress up allot!! I've got a room just for dress up but Its just how I am. But lets not pretend that I am always on point. Being that I do work a real job Sometimes I just want to answer in my work boots and shorts with my muscle T. Cause in the real world it would be great to just have a great fuck!!! Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
Work boots, shorts, sleeveless t. Thats sounds hot. Leave the boots on please lol