Big city but cheap

the standards of donations has dropped so much here in dallas i guess low quality services are the popularity around here.
Not at all. The American system of capitalism and supply and demand works well in DFW
There are great ladies at the right price with world class talent This area is amazing
Thank you all fine business women of Dallas
Over 700 whores in Dallas, you're nothing special.
Very gentlemanly of you there, Jarhead...only, not.

Yeah, that's part of their plan. Put you ladies down at every opportunity, keep your rates low, hurl insults. It's the MO of many hobbyists, especially Dallas guys. They don't give two shits about providers there.
Ramblowhard
She's a BBW, she can't expect higher rates than the competition that are not.
Especially with the really high number of competitors.
Still doesn't mean you have to act like a d bag.

That said, in defense of 'cheap' guys, many of us don't make 2-300 bucks a hour in whatever day job we have. In most other aspects of life, it's considered good judgment to watch how you spend your money. I guess in the hobby, providers want us to be financially reckless, one hour at a time.
Well if she didn't maybe just maybe response would be different.
You get what you give in this world.
Well if she didn't maybe just maybe response would be different.
You get what you give in this world. Originally Posted by WARHEAD
Austin boards just too boring huh?
Not complaining on my end just some of the response ive heard from some other providers i was chattin with i was just curious just seeing if others felt like that..good to hear response from others
Austin boards just too boring huh? Originally Posted by Analeese
Yeah those fudgepacking fairies and old battle axes are too stupid. Only wander into that neck of the woods when there's not an abundance of stupid shit going on here.
  • motor
  • 08-09-2018, 09:15 AM
the standards of donations has dropped so much here in dallas i guess low quality services are the popularity around here. Originally Posted by diamonddelight
I wouldn't say when a lady drops her prices the the quality of service drops. That wouldn't be a good idea. Just because you lower your price to compete with the other ladies doesn't mean you have to provide sub par services. There are plenty of ladies that provide sub par services. I would think it would be the opposite, lower cost and great service should make you busier.
Just my opinion though. Have a great day
$300.00 per hour is reasonable. I have found at more than that price, the economies of scale are lopsided.

Try taking a poll of people who would like $300.00 per hour. One might discover that point to be quite acceptable.
Not complaining on my end just some of the response ive heard from some other providers i was chattin with i was just curious just seeing if others felt like that..good to hear response from others Originally Posted by diamonddelight
So how would the “other providers i was chattin with” know what kind of low quality services other providers are providing?...How exactly do they find out what others are putting out in their sessions, they’re not fucking there?

A shit load of Ladies tried to self-inflate the market here, mainly over the last 2 years by the Newbies, and the dumbass Fucktards of the area allowed it by paying these $300 & up rates for someone who had NO reputation to justify that!
If the Fucktards have finally wised up then all I can say is, IT’S ABOUT TIME!!

Personally, I have paid numerous times for $400/hr & up pussy that had a great Rep and it was no better than a $200/hr !Premier Desires! experience or Myra experience.
$300.00 per hour is reasonable. I have found at more than that price, the economies of scale are lopsided.

Try taking a poll of people who would like $300.00 per hour. One might discover that point to be quite acceptable. Originally Posted by crashkopf
I beg to differ, it is not reasonable, maybe acceptable, but not reasonable and I can fork out whatever I need to, but $200-$250 is what I deem reasonable for a one hour rate.
Dallas has ALWAYS been the cheapest big city. Cant thrive here with inflated rates. Has nothing to do with the service.