How many hobbyists....

..... use "last minute Christmas shopping" as an excuse to sneak away and hobby?
I've used it in previous years. Due to holiday travel I don't think that I'll get the chance this year.
I do it every year I even got away from the family on Christmas eve lol
Thanks for the idea! This just might let me get some free time to have some fun before next Wed
beoing single , i dont need it as an excuse to hobby. but being from killeen, it gives me a reason to go shopping in austin,and a chance to also hobby at my favorite town
who needs an excuse......
  • TStar
  • 12-15-2013, 02:54 PM
Does that mean you're going to be available on Xmas eve?
I shop online.
I don't need an excuse.
I will tell you straight up.
Claire, You just gave a lot of hobbiest a good excuse to use. ) I'll keep that one in my back pocket.
Y'all remember who gave you the idea ;D

And yes, I'll be available on Christmas Eve. Single file line please....
Y'all remember who gave you the idea ;D

And yes, I'll be available on Christmas Eve. Single file line please.... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Genius
ThreAD!!

A fucking genius one at that!

Great job Claire!
ThreAD!!

A fucking genius one at that!

Great job Claire! Originally Posted by Fletchlives
Honestly, it was a legitimate question. Well, and a threAD. Two birds with one stone
Honestly, it was a legitimate question. Well, and a threAD. Two birds with one stone Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
One in the hand (Or ? ) is better than two in the Bush ... Hmm? I kinda like being in the Bush !! Either analogy seems to be a win win..
I haven't used "Last Minute shopping" -- yet ??? I kinda like the sound of it Hmmm??
I think it's a brilliant idea!