State: Texas
Address: FM 306 / Common
Activities: FBSM L3
Hair Length and Color: Very short black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'1 B's small flat butt not a looker
Recommendation: No
I stopped by on 6/7 and saw a couple of officers and police units. There may have been a detective unit there also. I just kept driving. Anyone know if they closed this place?
I stopped by on 6/7 and saw a couple of officers and police units. There may have been a detective unit there also. I just kept driving. Anyone know if they closed this place? Originally Posted by BronzeKnight

I was there on 6/3 and had fun with the new girl Nancy. I had to wait for her to finish one guy, and while we were doing L3 another client came in. Could be that with all the extra traffic tenants in this office park had enough and called the cops.
PM me number or roses needed. I haven't been in there for awhile, but need to find a release.
60+140 at Malibu or 7 Star all else is a waste of time and money
Malibu.... for sure!
I was there on 6/3 and had fun with the new girl Nancy. I had to wait for her to finish one guy, and while we were doing L3 another client came in. Could be that with all the extra traffic tenants in this office park had enough and called the cops. Originally Posted by Tannfit

I have wondered about that. It is not in the best area for high traffic. When financial planners have offices next door it is only a matter of time
I have wondered about that. It is not in the best area for high traffic. When financial planners have offices next door it is only a matter of time Originally Posted by BronzeKnight

A review of this place was posted on RubMaps a few days ago, so it looks like it's still open. But I'm going to steer clear of this AMP for the time being.