The benefits of early rising

• Txh64
  • 09-05-2012, 08:29 AM
I would like to thank thathottnurse for her post in the ISO forum early this morning. Her post was inspiring and a great reason to be late getting in to work. Review to come later.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=407

Gotta love a lady in thigh high boots.

Sometimes the early bird gets really lucky.
How did the boots look?
Txh64 - Do you provide the same advertising services for all of us ladies? If this was TV their plugs are paid for. Do you get a cut for posts like this? How does that work? Honestly, just wondering?

Should I link ads that inspire me? I mean I wouldn't want to shamelessly plug my own here of course. (Plus that would mean I have to get all creative and write one, which I have not done in almost a year.)

Bartleby - So hawt, of course. When are thigh high boots not hawt?
Txh64 - Do you provide the same advertising services for all of us ladies? If this was TV their plugs are paid for. Do you get a cut for posts like this? How does that work? Honestly, just wondering? Originally Posted by Elysa Scott
I have the same questions as Elysa. I've noticed a trend starting where guys post for no other reason than to promote a specific provider. Posts like this should go in the ad forum.
Bobave, the irony is that the ISO basically is an ad forum, that members then feel the need to promote over here in co-ed, because GOSH, we wouldn't want to miss out on the content in that other forum, so far away!

It's some sad threAD creativity when all we have to say is "I saw an ad, I went and had a session, and I wanted to tell you all about it, before I wrote a review to tell you all about it."
  • S-Man
  • 09-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Do clients get a bonus discount in addition to a review discount for the additional promotion?
My sig line is still for rent
  • Txh64
  • 09-05-2012, 04:45 PM
That was not my intent, but in retrospect I see the point. My mistake. I have requested the thread be removed, moved, or closed.

Note to self: Do not post within the 2 hour window.
Aren't we all promoting Providers or ourselves by posting here?? Especially when we name names? (Hobby names, of course).

Txh64...don't close it. Nice post.
WTF...can we carp about anything else around here? In reading Txh's post, I made the quantum leap that the lady in question had a need after getting all worked up at a local club, and posted in the ISO. Txh was up early, saw the post, came to the rescue, a good time was had by all and he simply posted about his good fortune. Nowhere in her linked post does she say "I need a stream of men through my door all day today" which could then be construed as an ad.

Sometimes this board is simply ridiculous...
So... Who is going to post a pucture of the boots?
That was not my intent, but in retrospect I see the point. My mistake. I have requested the thread be removed, moved, or closed.

Note to self: Do not post within the 2 hour window. Originally Posted by Txh64
Kudos to you sir! If everyone took a bit of banter and comment making with the ease and poise you have shown in your reply this board would be so much fun! The fact that you did not get whiny or sour in reply is really respectable.

Thanks for being a good sport! Glad you had a great time instead of a situation you may have felt you needed to warn others about.
Closed per OP request.