Encounter: Bucket-List Holy-Fuck: Brazilian Double

User ID: -
Date: 5/29/22
Name: Erika and Rebecca
Phone: 701-203-3809
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/new_york/albany...2526.htm?cat=1 ; https://www.eros.com/new_york/albany...3497.htm?cat=1
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Near Airport
Activities: bbbj * 2; daty * 2; mish/doggy/cg * 2; kissing * 2; hj * 2; four-hands and two-mouths on me for the full hour. Both were always doing something to me siumultaneously.
Hair Length and Color: Erika: long, straight; highlighted dark-blonde like photos. Rebecca: Long, styled/wavy; raven, like photos. It's as if the photos in the ads were taken today.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: REAL PHOTOS! Erika: the photos belie her age as she's actually young. She looks early 20's in person. She's got a great ass and tits. She's not svelte but not fat. She's very pretty with lighter eyes. She's a healthy, fitness weight, exactly as the photos. Real tits.

Rebecca's photos also belie her appearance. She's very petite. Very toned and fit. Very attractive. Very sexy woman. MM tits.
Recommendation: Before You Die
That’s amazing Hobbs. Damages i
Originally Posted by Meridien
Holy shit Hobby.......you are a God among men!! Nice job.........now if only I had your (and Manged's) money!
This is what it’s all about! Albany needs more of this
Agencies don't normally send two girls to the same town, so if I brought a non-agency girl to a Brazilian, I'd have to pay $400 each for her and me, plus pay the non-agency girl her fee.

I've had plenty of threesomes but most came from Seeking girls, where you connect two bi girls you're already involved with. It's still not going to be cheap, probably $300 at least for each Seeking girl. So $400 each for a hot double with two young women who know their job and do it well is not a bad rate at all. I'm not saying it has to be a weekly thing, but we all can afford quality if we stop wasting our money on the trash and save up.

I used to see exclusively just garbage. Scrawny or obese, poor hygiene, missing teeth, stretch marks and baby damage, smelly, hairy, filthy motels, section-8 row-houses, mattresses on the floor, she's puking blood... you name it, I've experienced it over the years as a sex addict. It was pussy, so I felt like I was achieving something. I had no idea what I was missing.

THE HIGHS ARE INCREDIBLE AFTER FUCKING HOT, HEALTHY GIRLS IN CLEAN, UPSCALE HOTELS.

It's such a different experience, that unless you try it, you can't comprehend what I'm talking about. It's the best high in the world for a man. You'll be the happiest man in the world walking out of that room. "I can't believe I just got to have sex with her!!??!"

When I first found the Eros girls, it changed everything. Albany has been so deprived. But now there's a legit option.

Spending money on the trash is such a waste. Most of you are not as much of a sex junkie as I am, so you can wait to save up for a quality experience. Even if it's once a month, the quality of the overall experience is so much better than anything STG can ever offer.

Not being hyperbolic, but it's been a life changer for me. Knowing you can fuck hot women on the regular without having to do anything other than stay focused on your job and make money. No games. No dates. You don't need to be handsome, young, cool, fit, tall, suave, well dressed... nothing! Just keep working hard and you can fuck hot women with no hassle or headache. If you can exercise moderation, these highs are the cheat code to life. YOU can get hot women whenever you want.
Holy shit Hobby.......you are a God among men!! Nice job.........now if only I had your (and Manged's) money! Originally Posted by soldierboy44
I appreciate the kind words, Soldierboy. But we're ALL gods among men. I have no advantage over anyone else here. These women are available to us all. Just because I spend more money doesn't mean I make more. Clearly, I'm not fiscally responsible.

Mongers all have the same superower: we know how to get regular, hot pussy. I just try to impart the real-world knowledge I gain through trial-and-error so you guys can avoid some of the pitfalls and have fun at this. It's always going to be somewhat risky (we're dealing with women afterall), but this hobby of ours makes it possible for us ALL to have great experiences that make us feel like a God Among (Non-Monger) Men.
Spend more - hobby less. Get good quality, professional providers and enjoy every minute... including the daydreaming for many days afterward.
Quality over quantity every time, they sound like fun